Chapter Twenty Three

Hiya! Chapter dedication to TheFreaksOfFreaks because she inspired me to write my own book. AND OMG I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND IT DELETED ITSELF AND NOW I GOT TO WRITE THIS WHOLE CRAP OVER SO FML. MADE THIS CHAPTER JUICY AND LONG BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS.

ENJOY! COMMENT FAN AND VOTE. ( UN EDITED )

Chapter Twenty Three

-------------------

Lucas P.O.V

"WHAT?!"

I didn't even know what was going on around me anymore this was further more oblivious than anything i'd search into. Was Christine accusing me of raping her mother? well her step Mother but that wasn't the case.

"What in the world are you talking about? are you out of your mind woman?" I said in a harsh tone, I didn't mean to I just hate when people accuse me of things I haven't even done.

She avoided my question and helped Dylan up from the fling I had giving him a couple of seconds ago when my fist met up with his face.

Christine took on and off glances of me. "It doesn't matter, Josh told me everything, on how you two actually met, but I don't need you to explain me anything cause you have done about enough." she said as she rolled her eyes and landed her full attention at Dylan who was unconscious

Before I could reply, Principal Adams and some teachers came rushing up to Dylan. He was a bit dozed off. I knocked him out pretty bad.

"BOTH OF YOU OUT, someone take this fellow young man into the nurse. And you.." Principal Adams said pointing at me with gritted teeth taking a few steps closer. "Out of my school."

I shrugged it off and walked away as he dragged me out. "Whatever we will talk about this Christine, you can't avoid me forever." I paused in as I tried wiggling out of Principal's Adams grip. "I AM YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR."

*Few minutes passed.*

I was outside in the school's parking lot by myself. It wasn't even time to go home yet. The warm breeze flew into my hair and it was soothing and calm. I don't know if Josh did tell her because at my point of view is that Josh would have to be exactly dumb enough to tell Christine the truth cause he'd be risking his own bond with his sister.. unless Christine really loves Josh and doesn't care. Why can't things be different.

------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

Okay, what the fudgelly balls is happening? one minute I'm dancing with Dylan and then the next Lucas comes out of nowhere like literally! he's starting to get on my nerves.. why can't I have a normal life?!

Adriana suddenly came rushing towards towards me.

"Are you okay?!" she said breathing heavily.

Maybe it isn't the best idea to tell Adriana that Josh told me that Lucas tried raping my Mother.. I'm pretty sure Adriana will cause it to be bigger than it already is, and I don't need that.

I nodded. "First catch your breath and second yes, I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know maybe because a huge fight just happened a few seconds ago!" she said as she flapped her arms around the gym sarcastically.

I laughed. "Everything's fine, at least with me it is. Dylan isn't in the best condition he got left with the biggest black eye I've ever seen, and his cheeks where bruised up real bad." I sighed. "And Lucas is just.. a mess."

  "Wow, do you even know why would Lucas even punch Dylan I mean I know you guys practically like each other and I mean Lucas should respect that." Adriana said with a low self attitude