Chapter Five

SIDENOTE : Okay so before you read this, I got to point out a few things.. In this chapter you will be hearing alot about the " Jamaican Rapist " and im sorry to those Jamaican people who might find this offensive. I apologize for the inconvinience.

P.S There on the right is a picture OF JULIE !! ;D and to the side ..theres the song " Heart on Fire " From the movie " LOL" ..youll see what im talking about later if you read on with the story. You should listen to it. I have it on replay right now XD

P.P.S I KNOW..that i misspelled some things wrong for the Jamaican..But I did it on purpose.; anyways enjoy this story. It will go on forever xD i'll try to make it atleast 20 or 25 Chapters..Btw I just noticed how long I make my stories.. and THERE WILL BE A JAKE POV AND A ADRIANA POV, or even a JULIE POV. Maybe a Josh ( CHRISTINES BROTHER ) Pov. Or a johns pov. I dont know yet. Whichever. Because I somewhat know where Im going with this story..but then again I need to figure somethings out. ..Check out authors note when your done the Chapter, Thank you. xD

- I made mistakes in the spelling, iknow.

Chapter Five :

---

----

----------

------------------

It was 12:00 in the morning, I could feel the sun shining on my tan smooth skin, as I heard the birds sing. I walked in my bathroom with my eyes half closed, that's when I felt something hit my forehead and fell to the floor on my butt. Im guessing I hit the wall. Thats when I opened my eyes, I wasnt tired anymore but I was in a different room. The room was very wide, the walls where light blue, with a hint of white adding to the curtains. Everything in the room was great. It even had a similiar smell.

Thats when I remembered, I remembered that I was in Lucas's house, but did he RAPE me?! How the hell did I get in that damn bed. I had so many questions that needed to be answered, but my thoughts stopped when I smelled bacon, and man do I love bacon; I followed the familiar smell and headed down the stairs towards the kitchen. I had know Idea where Lucas, Luke, nor Sophia where which got me a bit scared, but hopefully Luke and Sophia would still be at their Aunt's house. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Lucas..with only boxers on. He was cooking which is a huge turn on for me. I mean, I didn't like Lucas, and he would NEVER like me.. but why did I get so nervous when I was around him?

"Good morning sleepyhead, you do know you sleep alot right?" He said with an amusing smirk.

I rolled my eyes once again, "Yeah whatever, how did I get in bed?" I asked impatiently. "I don't even remember laying in your bed."

He got a smile on his face. "Well hunny, we did IT, last night."

My eyes literally popped out of my face. This could not be real, I've lost my innocence to some jerk who had more girls in bed than I had at sleepovers!

"DID WHAT?! What do you mean by IT!?" I screamed.

"Calm down, I'm kidding. Geez you can't take a joke?" He said as the smirk disappeared off his face. "After last night and the whole dancing thing. You fell asleep and I picked you up and threw you on my bed. Don't worry though, I slept on the floor."

I sighed. "No I cant take a damn joke, because that's my virginity we are talking about here, and..thank you then..uh.. where's Sophia and Luke?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Well, they're at my Aunt's house. So its all good. You can have me all to yourself." He said while grabbing a plate.

Oh that smelled so good, was he cooking? Was the bad boy cooking? I asked myself, ignoring that " you can have me all to yourself " part.