Chapter Twenty One

Thank you for waiting.. if you want to be on the next chapter dedication.. then give me the best comment in the WORLD :)

Vote, fan, comment :) Enjoy! PICTURE OF JAKE AND LUCAS TO THE SIDE WITH THEIR SUITS. GOSH THEY ARE HOT.

Chapter Twenty one   ( UN-EDITED )

--------------------------------------------------

Lucas's P.O.V

Is it possible to feel this shitty, is it possible to even hate your own self. Today's Friday. It's supposed to be a big day for me with the football dance and all, but no. Christine is the only thing that has been through my mind lately.. to know that I've basically destroyed her feelings, to tear her emotions into pieces makes me feel like shit. I sometimes think twice on why I did do the stupid bet.

I guess I got bored with my life, and I needed to mess with someone else's life. But was I really that desperate? did I just do it for the money? cause if I really did do it for the money, it isn't worth it, now Josh wants it.

  "Hey..Jake?" I said as I tapped him in the shoulder, we where at lunch. The whole day Christine and Adriana have been ignoring me... but what get's me a bit more pissed is that she's with Dylan. Wasn't he gay?

  "Mhm?" he says while he chews a bunch of food at the same time. -- gross.

I shake my head because I know that the answer to the question I'm going to ask is not going to be a pretty one. "Do you.. feel bad?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "I mean like do you feel bad for what you did to Adriana?"

He started to swallow his food before speaking, which made me even nervous. I swear that if he says something that a jerk would say i'll kick his ass.

"Well of course I feel bad. Did you know that today when I tried talking to her she cussed me out and she didn't even let me explain that I was out of the dam bet, that I didn't need the money." he started glancing at Adriana. "I kind of developed feelings for her.. but my self conscious told me that popularity was more important so.. fuck it." he said simply without hesitation.

Hearing his answer actual wounded me. I got his point of things, but it doesn't matter cause we where both in the bet.

 "Do you regret it?"

He shook his head. "No."

He has the nerve to say No?! "What do you mean no?" I asked

"I mean that if it weren't for that stupid bet.. I wouldn't have met or even bothered to know Adriana..nor Christine at your point."

Oh tin man, YOU DO HAVE HEART :')

The bell rang which meant that lunch was over. I said goodbye to Jake and headed to my next class. But what I knew was that tonight I was going to talk to Christine, I was going to clean stuff up with her. And hopefully Jake would too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

"Don't move!" Adriana said as she brushed in some makeup into my face.

  "I cant help it. I hate wearing make up." I admitted.

Wow isn't it amazing how the day I was supposed to go with my boyfriend and have a blast turned out to become so different? now i'm going to the dance with Dylan.. and I have no idea who Adriana will be going with.. but no worries because we are all going in a group then. Since you know, Dylan's gay and all.