Chapter Twenty Seven

S/N : OKAY, SO I MADE A MISTAKE AND I DECIDED TO CLEAR UP CERTAIN THINGS OK? FIRST, ADRIANA'S PARENTS DIED IN THAT CAR ACCIDENT. IN A PREVIOUS CHAPTER WHERE ADRIANA WAS TALKING TO HER 'MOM' WELL LETS JUST SUPPOSE IT WAS HER AUNT? CAUSE THATS JUST SOMETHING THAT CAME TO MY MIND. AND THE REASON THAT ADRIANA AND HER BROTHER WHERE LIVING IN A FOSTER HOME AND NOT WITH THEIR AUNT IS BECAUSE THE AUNT HAD DRUG ISSUES AND SHE WASNT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH. SORRY FOR THE MIX UP. I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND. LOVE YOU!

Chapter Twenty Seven

-----------------------------------

We where still in my car. My face was pale and frozen as my eyes widen twice as more as I looked deep into his light blue ocean eyes.

I broke away the kiss as I gulped hard. "What?"

He had a nervous sort of look, but who wouldn't?

"You heard me.." he said as he bit his luscious pink lips.

Now I was more confused than when I found out Hannah Montana was actually Miley.

"Wait.." I said as I closed my eyes to re-think of everything that has just come down. First, Dylan has kissed me..and now he isn't gay?

"Then if you're not gay.. Then y-you can go back? not that I want you to leave.. its just.. you know what I mean."

He nodded. "Look, just because I like you.. a lot, does not mean I actually stopped being gay.." he admitted.

Now this is worse than when I found out math had the alphabet in it.

He hesitated to speak but then broke. "I like you but no one can really stop being gay out of nowhere. I just know that you can help me.. because my feelings are true for you."

"Understandable.." I said as I bobbed my head. "But once you stop being gay.. I mean, IF that happens.. what will happen?" I asked curiously.

He shrugged. "I'll have to go back.. but to get away from you? heck no. Even if I'm not gay.. I'll pretend.. for you, anything.. as long as they never keep me away from you."

I was speechless, blushing, and half of my blood going up into my head. Maybe he could help me get over Lucas..maybe he could be the one."

---------------------

*Seven Months Later*

"Nu uh leave him alone! ha!" Adriana said as she laughed with her future husband, Jake.

Within Seven months.. things changed pretty quick. I'm the most happiest girl with the best boyfriend in the world, Dylan. The school also made us take tests, they where just tests to see if we where ready to be seniors.. and thankfully, me and Adriana passed. Her and I and some other students had the highest averages.. maybe because we've been nerds for half of our high school years so we practically knew a lot. Weirdly.. they moved us to seniors and so now we'd be graduating with Jake and Dylan.. that's when Jake proposed to Adriana.

How it all happened was that two months ago, we had a school trip to New York City and there was flash mobs everywhere.. Jake then had the craziest idea to pay the flash mob to do those proposal dances and it all ended up perfect. Jake had bought the ring a month ago and he brought it everywhere because he didn't quite know when to give it to her, so he brought it to New York with him. As soon as he saw the flash mobs he quickly thought of that idea.

It all happened so beautiful, she said yes, the ring wasn't the biggest but it was the most meaningful, and some random people even stopped to video tape it.

As for me and Dylan... Well, things did get complicated due to the unbearable fact that I couldn't tell my parents about it since if we did, they'd probably send Dylan back to where he was from since he wasn't gay anymore supposedly. He just had to act like it in front of my parents but we even told Josh the truth through the phone. He was even happier himself. Just to say, things have been amazing. Dylan has showed me a wild side of me that I never knew.. things couldn't get better.