Chapter Nineteen

READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END. ITS IMPORTANT. AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME #451 IN HUMOR AND #662 IN TEEN FICTION SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL

CHAPTER DEDICATION TO: jcat_3eek for her wonderful comment, thank you! if you want to get a dedication on the next chapter.. write the best comment ever on this chappy okay thanks love yall !

COMMENT FAN AND VOTE :D ENJOY!

Chapter Nineteen

-----------------------------------------

Christine's p.o.v

Thursday mornings are my morning, they're always the best, but today... I felt like sh*t. After my mom telling me that the dress got ripped.. that my dress was ruined, I felt shitty. Yesterday night when I got home from school I ran to my mom and she showed me the dress. Who would do such thing? I haven't done anything wrong.

"Come on, get up." Dylan asked politely.

I shook my head. "No, never."

He sighed. "You are all ready dressed, and we are already really late. All you have to do is get the heck up so I can go to school. Please?" he begged.

It's true. I was already dressed, I wore my new denim shorts that went up to my waist and covered my belly button as I wore my blue and white tank top. I guess you could say I looked pretty.

"Fine." I said as I got up from my bed and headed downstairs.

I yelled my goodbye to my mom as grabbed some toast from the kitchen island.

"Wait hunny.." mom said as she hurried to the kitchen. "Here's 300 dollars, buy yourself and Adriana a dress. It doesn't matter just do it." She said sweetly.

I smiled heavily at her. "Oh my god thank you so much. You are so awesome but--, but why?"

She rubbed her forehead smoothly. "I don't know, I guess I just felt like I've been a bad step mother. First I miss your birthday and now everything's just going wrong." She pauses as she straightens her clothes. "So i'm going to make up for it."

I gave her a tighten hug. "You are the best mom in the world. Not because you give me money, but because you care." I said as I breathe heavily. "And you are not my step mom, you never acted like it. You acted more like my real one."

I could feel her tighten the hug as she let  go. She nodded and I made my way out the kitchen and into the door. I could feel that Dylan was following behind. Haha, he's like my little puppy.

We walk into my car and I drive off, everything's sort of awkward. I'm happy cause I have money to buy a dress for tomorrow but Dylan.  . . he's just off today.

I break the silence as I keep my eyes on the road. "So um, is everything okay?" I ask sincerely.

He nods. "Yeah just..." he takes a deep breath as he stares out the window. "Just thinking."

This kid is just weird. I wonder what his problem is.. Actually now that I think about it, I wonder what his troubles where since after all he is a troubled teenager. We never really talked about it because I never even bothered to ask.

"Yeah.." I said as I decided not to even ask why he was here. If he wants to tell me then so be it. If not, its probably for a good reason. He'll open up when he wants to.

---------------------------------------

Lucas's p.o.v ( btw sorry I haven't added much of his p.o.v.)

"Dude Mr. Crowl is being so unfair. He gave me a -D on my essay. That fat ass mother-f*cker." Jake hissed.

I laughed. "Chill out. He's just...Jealous." I lied. "Jealous of how sexy you are."