Chapter Three

- I told you guys I was going to put a picture Of Adriana.. but I've decided to pick Jake. so yeah thats the god of sexxyness over there. thank you & goodbye. Read authors note at the end !

My mother came in the room with eye patches on both her eyes. Luckily for me, she couldn't see that Lucas was in my room. even though he was still in pain from when I kicked him in the package.

"Hey sweetie, um I just came back from the doctors and I cant see a thing. They did some surgery on my eyes and these eye patches wont let me see anything, anyways I just wanted to check up on you and give you a hug, come here." Mom said as she moved her hands until she located my body.

"Erm, yeah hey mom, I'm right over here, follow my voice." I said while I was telling Lucas to leave silently.

As my mom was walking towards me, she grabbed Lucas's body instead and leaned in for a hug. While I gave Lucas the look to stay still and not say a word. Of course my mom just had to grab Lucas, he was standing since I did kick him in the balls. She doesn't know that Lucas is in my room which makes everything worse; What the heck, she probably still thinks that the next door neighbor is seven.

"Stay still"  I whispered into Lucas's ear while he hugged my mom.

This is too hilarious.

I came up with the greatest Idea ever. Why not even record this? hm who knows, maybe if I he ever does anything to me I'll have something up my sleeve.

"Sweetie, did you start exercising? you're all muscular, feeling a bit husky don't you think?" She said as she touched Lucas's biceps.

"Er-eh yeah mom just ..um you know? working out." I said in a laughing panic tone as I'm recording this from my iphone.

"Hunny, something is just pointy, down to my lower body, whatever it is, its giving me a sting, quit it." She said as she touched Lucas ding dong.

I covered my mouth with my hand as I tried so hard from not laughing. "Oh my bad mom, its my um, my popsicle that I was going to eat. Yeah, Stop touching it!" I said while I kept on trying to hold on my laughter from Lucas's face. I couldn't believe Lucas was actually turned on.

"Okay well I'm going to try and make dinner, okay sweetheart goodnight. Love you." She said as she leaned away from Lucas and left the room, shutting the door.

I saw how Lucas's body felt released as my Mother stepped away from my room. I quickly hid the camera so he wouldn't see that I recorded.

"Phew, now that was close. I suggest you to leave this instant!" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "You shouldn't have tackled me onto my bed, and so you suffered the consequences by getting hit in the package now LEAVE, GO." I said in an annoyed pitched voice.

"Fine, I still know you wanted more." He winked as he climbed off my balcony and left my room. 

I sighed "Was he actually flirting with me? hold on, this is now extremely too much. Gross.

**

**

**

"Sweetie, time to wake up. I got an early present for you downstairs.." Dad said in a soft whisper.

Yeah I forgot to mention that my 18th birthday was coming up and to me it was huge. Sadly, my birthday was on the same day as the school monthly Football dance, so of course I wouldn't have a birthday party. No one would attend anyways since they'd be at the Football Dance. It was fine for me but I was still a teen, I obviously wanted a regular party with all my friends.