Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN :

-__________________________________

__________________________________________________

Christines P.O.V

I sat on his comfy brown leathered couch, as Lucas got us drinks so we could talk while his brother Luke was in his bedroom and Sophia was sleeping. Thanks for my singing of course. She's a crazy little baby.

"Okay here's your pink lemonade, now talk babe." Lucas smirked while handing me the drink.

I sighed. "Don't call me that."

"Fine i'll just call you..uh.." He looked around the living room, trying to find an object that could replace the name Babe..

"Just forget it, find something to call me later, but first of all.. I don't need to say anything, unless you explain everything." I said with a blank expression stained on my face.

He huffed. "Its not easy to explain. .Lets just say I went on a date with Julie."

Really..he's so lame. "Really?" I gave him dead eyes. "Okay, I get that you where somewhere else, but why make up a lie that includes..Julie" I sighed in disgust. Her name makes me throw up.

"Oh come on, you did punch her after all.. For no reason, and sorry I humiliated you by the way."

I gave in a sarcastic smile. "Gee thanks. And I do have a reason, its just.." I huffed. "You wouldn't understand."

"Try me" He said with his professional smirk.

"Julie..Julie.." Oh lord this is harder than I thought. "It all started a year ago. I was a sophomore, and Julie was a Junior. Her and my brother used to date. His name is Josh, He was a senior and well he was popular and funny, and everyone loved him."

"Your point is..?" Lucas exclaimed.

"Uh im getting there..Anyways, Julie went out with him but was cheating on him. Honestly my brother  could be a jerk but he loved Julie, and so I never wanted to see him get hurt, so me & Adriana  kind of caught her in action on camera & showed my brother. Now Julie hates me. But hey! I had to.. For my brother's sake. Now he's in college and Julie is now saying she's going to get me back..which she did. Badly." I explained.

Lucas had the most confused face ever. "So you're saying that you punched Julie, because she ..did something to you? Was it because she tripped you the other day. "

"No!" I yelled a little. Bringing back that day gets me pissed. The fact my mom told me I had to be living with Lucas. "Let me finish. "

He nodded.

"Julie honestly did trip me.. That wasn't her plan. She just wanted to humiliate me. Anyways, she told me that you where hers.. and that you guys had sex. And I mean you guys probably did since I saw you both talking the other day at the lockers but I don't want nothing to do with you like that. she THINKS I like you or something. im guessing that's why she got all mad the day she saw me in your car when you uh, where taking me to Zachary's party, Im not sure if she knows where neighbors.."

His face got flustered in anger. "WHAT ?! WE NEVER-" I interrupted him.

" Let me finish. Anyways .."

He looked annoyed but I didn't care, I was going to finish what I started.

"When we went inside of Zachary's house.. Remember how we where dancing and having fun. I guess that had her mad since I guess you where a couple since she.. uh.. showed up at your house. . . But not that it matters to me. Anyways, when I went to the bathroom she uh, got a Jamaican rapist to ..er, obviously rape me. But I escaped thankfully by kicking the rapist where the sun don't shine. Ever. That's when I rushed downstairs and Julie saw me & admitted that she did it. So I guess I just.. Punched her. Thanks to you..you made it a bigger deal." I said trying to keep the tears away from my eyes.. Because after all, I'm a very strong person.