Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven :

--------------------

Lucas's P.O.V

I was laying in my bed re-thinking of what Jake told me. It popped into my mind and it got stucked, so I decided to talk to Jake about it since when he told me, I didn't really ask him anything.

I then got a text from Christine.

"I bet Jake told you?" Christine texted.

"Yeah.."

"I can't believe he would ask her 2 KEEP IT A SECRT FROM PPL."

As I saw her message, I decided to call Jake. Three seconds later, he answered..

"Hello?" he answered

"So what's the plan, Christine told me that you asked Adriana to keep it a secret from people.. What are you trying to get to Jake Blington?" I asked. Because after all, I did care for Christine and Adriana, they have become good friends.

"Listen, there is no plan, for me, the bet is off, I don't need the money. You DO. So what we're going to do is, I'm going to go out with Adriana, I don't care if I get her to bed or not. I mean I do, but you know what I mean."

"How can you just call off the bet?! after everything.." I said in a angry way.

"Listen, your mom WOULD NEVER EVER buy you a guitar, we all know that. You know how she's always complaining how you will have no life and if she buys you a guitar you'll become a reckless hobo.." Jake stated.

He wasn't wrong, my Mother would never buy me a guitar, she said that If I wanted a guitar, i'd have to buy it for myself, and that if she found out I had a guitar or was in a band, she would KILL me. She doesn't want me to be in a band, she says it will "is a distraction" for becoming a doctor. I mean, I do want to be a doctor when I get older, but I think that playing the guitar is cool and fun.

"Okay so then what are we going to do.." I asked.

"You are going to keep on the bet, if you get Christine to fall for you and in bed, you get the $200 dollars. If not, then you have to babysit my sisters for a whole week. Deal?"

I sighed. "Deal. And so that's it? you're just going to be with Adriana? and why did you ask her to keep it a secret from people?" I asked.

"Because she could ruin my reputation.. OKAY, I DON'T KNOW, I mean she IS A NERD. Its just that when she beat up Julie, she gave me some sort of excitement, and I just gained some feelings, but she's just ..I don't know. I got to go okay? Talk to you tomorrow In school." He said as he hanged up.

Wow, my best friend is a jerk. Great.

**

I woke up the next morning a mess, I didn't have much sleep last night since I was just finishing the 'get to know each other' project. Today was a rainy day, but I'm still going to look sexy no matter what.

My mood was happy for a few seconds until I remembered the bet, I HATED the fact that I was going to hurt Christine, Ugh, why do I feel so guilty.

--------------

"Good morning sunshine" I whispered into Christine's ear as I got into Mr. Trenchbook's class. He wasn't in school today so we could do whatever we wanted.

She smiled. "Hey, finally Mr.Trenchbook is absent." She giggled.

Her giggle made me happy in a weird way. Stop it dude.

"Let's leave" I said as I dragged her out the classroom before she could even respond.

"Where are we going?" She asked.