Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve :

------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

"Guys stop it!" I yelled.

The house was silenced. the only thing that got me uncomfortable with this silence was that Lucas and Josh where giving each other deadly stares which could kill. When Josh found me and Lucas sleeping in the couch, he told John to go upstairs, then Josh woke us up..yelling as I looked at my watch, it clearly said 12:01. We have overslept.

"Then tell your little prick of a boyfriend to get the fuck out of my house!" Josh exclaimed as he raised his hands in furiousness.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just my friend! why do you both hate each other over a stupid little th-"

"I'm leaving, no worries." Lucas said with a calm blank face.

                                  "No you don't have to-"

"Goodbye Christine, see you at school.."

"Goodbye prick" Josh smirked " Maybe your mom should have aborted you when she had the chance."

Huh?

Lucas was walking towards the door, but as he heard Josh's comment, he turned around slowly to face us.

"What . .did . .you . . . .say?" Lucas said with a strong tone.

"You heard me, you where just a mistake.." Josh laughed.

But Josh's laughing stopped as Lucas's fist made contact with his face. Lucas just punched Josh in the face. Oh boy.

"Stop it ! " I said as I grabbed Josh before he punched Lucas.

"Lucas get out." I ordered.

                                     "But he-"

"GET OUT. Please."

Lucas left the house with an attitude, slamming the front door shut.

I looked over at Josh, he was fine. Thankfully, Lucas didn't hit him that hard. Suddenly, Josh started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"No reason princess, go to bed."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, everything was a blur. I woke up at 12:39 with 20 missed calls and 3 text messages. Four calls where from Jake, six where from Adriana and the rest where from Lucas. I then decided to read the text messages. The  two where from Adriana and one was from Josh.

" GET UP. EMERGENCY."

"U WNT BELIEVE WAT JULIE DID"

Then I decided to read Josh's text.

"Srry didn't wake u up, had to drive john 2 skool, went out 4 coffe. hav fun @ skool princess"

I had no idea what was happening, all I know is that I woke up late, Josh decided not to wake me up, and that Julie probably did something horrible.

* * *

"What happened?!" I said as I walked into the lunchroom and sat at the table where Lucas, Jake and Adriana where sitting. Somehow when I walked into the lunchroom I felt people stare at me and laugh. Did I do something, did I have something on my clothes?

"Oh my god thank god you're alive." Adriana said as she approached me in for a hug.

I hugged everyone and said my hello's. "What's going on, all these text messages and calls."