Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys, here's chapter Fourteen. Please like, comment and vote. Thank you. <3> The girl who inspired me to make a book, and the girl who helped me build this story. I love you. *She's one of the reason's why "Adriana In the story* is named like that.

PICTURE TO THE RIGHT IS CHRISTINE AND LUCAS AT THE BALL. GOSH THEY BOTH LOOK AMAZING.

Chapter Fourteen:

------------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

I have searched for the three boys over the past twenty minutes. Everyone kept bumping into me, making me dance to "Treasure" by Bruno Mars.

I wasn't going to waste my time looking for those boys, let them find me. "Oh what the heck..let's dance!" I said to the group of people who where dancing while we all mouth the words..

Oh woah.. I know that you don't know it..

"But you're fine. so fine"

fine oh fine..woahhh..

oh girl, i'm gonna show you..

when you're mine all mine (mine oh mine)

TREASURE!  that is what you are...

Honey, you're my golden star..

I stopped dancing to pause for a drink. I'm eighteen now. I'm pretty sure I should be able to drink a little.. Sixteen year old's do it.

When I went to the bar I sat down and waited for the bartender. As he approached me, he got a confused look on his face.

"May I ..help you?"

I nodded. "Margarita please."

He then furrowed his eyebrows "Aren't you the birthday girl, who just turned eighteen? You do know you must be at least twenty one to drink, right?"

He seriously asked me that? of course I know that. "I know but it's my birthday. Pleas-"

    "One margarita please." Josh said with a smirk on his face. I then leaned into him and whispered in is ear. "Aren't you nineteen?"

He then smirked and told me to shush. Once the bartender gave Josh his margarita he then gave it to me when the bartender wasn't looking. "You're welcome princess."

I always wondered why Josh loved calling me princess. "Hey Josh, why do you call me that so much..?" I asked curiously.

He sighed and then smiled. "You don't remember?"

"Nope" I shook my head.

    "When we where about 13, you loved playing princess, and where always bummed out when I wouldn't play the prince." he took a pause as he took the margarita off my hands and took a sip. "And plus, you always got what you wanted." he smirked.

I punched his arm in playfulness " I did not." I said as I took my margarita from his hands.

He shook his head playfully. "This Christine, I would never get a party like this in a million years."  he then walked away.

Princess huh...He sure is something.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas p.o.v

"Are you going to spill it? or do I have to wait until the smile off your face disappears." Jake said as he sat in the sink.

We where both in the bathroom. It was pretty damn big. As big as a bedroom. It even had two windows and a golden plunge.