Chapter Nine

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END XD JOSH PICTURE TO THE RIGHT. REMEMBER, CHRISTINE AND JOSH ARE NOT RELATED. SO THEY DONOT LOOK A LIKE. JOHN IN THE OTHER HAND. HAS A MIXTURE OF WILSON(CHRISTINES DAD) AND CLAIRE(JOSH'S MOM)

Chapter Nine :

------------

---------------------

CHRISTINE'S P.O.V

"Let me go Lucas" Julie says while she tries to let her fist out of Lucas's strong man hands. But all Lucas does is smirk.

Every eye is on us. One minute, me and Adriana are talking about everything that happened on Saturday between me, Lucas and Julie. Then the next, Adriana took a fist right into Julie's face. Sadly, she didn't get a cut. But at least she got hurt. Right?

"Fine, you wont let me go? Then take this" She says while she turns her head over to face Lucas.

"What?" He says confusingly.

She smiles and surprisingly kisses Lucas on the lips. I was shocked at the fact that they where still kissing and Lucas wasn't doing anything about it. He didn't even push her away. Everyone was just staring at the two people in the lunch room who where practically making out.

I could see Adriana staring at me with a worried look on her face. I tried giving her the eye signal that I was okay, since Lucas wasn't my boyfriend and I didn't own him. But this time Adriana did something differently. As soon as you know it. She breaks Lucas and Julie from their kiss and attacks Julie.

"Cat fight!" Somebody yells out. While everyone gets crowded around and starts screaming.

"Go chick who's beating up Julie!" Some girl calls out.

"No, GO JULIE! Punch that bitch!" One of Julie's friends says.

I'm standing here in silence, trying to capture what is happening. The whole lunchroom is crowded in a spot forming a circle between Adriana and Julie. Of course if someone jumped in, I would have Adriana's back since right now she did the most awesome thing ever. I would never even know how to repay her. I owe her BIG TIME.

Suddenly they are both on the floor. Adriana is on top of Julie punching her, while Julie is punching her back. From my view, I can barely see what's happening since everyone is crowded around. But from what I see, I can tell that Adriana is winning.

I never knew Adriana had this in her.

That's when some chick yells out "Get on top of her" Towards Julie. And Julie does what's told.

Julie finds a way to get on top of Adriana but either way, Adriana doesn't give up. She grabs Julie's hair and yanks it while she punches Julie. Everyone's face is filled with amusement, while Lucas's face is in shock mode.

"Enough of this nonsense" Principal Adams orders while some teachers rush over and pulls them off each other. 

"I do NOT run this school for young women to have this KIND OF ACTION. TO MY OFFICE. NOW."  He yells while he walks out of the lunchroom as a few teachers stand there.

Before a teacher drags Adriana away, me and Adriana get to have a little talk.

"Are you okay?" I ask Adriana worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a few scratches, is it that bad?." She asks while pointing to the few scratches on her face.

"You're fine," I reply while turning around to glance at Julie. By what I see, her hair is all tangled up into a mess, her lip is busted and her right cheek is bruised.