Chapter Twenty Eight

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT : (UN-EDITED)

By the way.. sorry for the confusion in the other chapter. By the way.. Mr. Braxton is Lucas.. that's his last name. Lucas Braxton just saying.

BY THE WAY I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA JUICY AND LONG. I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF DOING A CLIFFHANGER BUT I MADE THIS QUITE LONG. YOURE WELCOME!

ANYWAYS ENJOY FAN AND COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME EXCITED FOR MY OWN BOOK LOL.

--------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

   "Dude! Oh lord Jesus."

I nodded as I felt the slightest pinch in my stomach.

"Welcome back, go sit down on your old seat." Mr. Trenchbook ordered.

  HOLY JESUS. Holy chicken leg.. his old seat.. ITS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. Literally, we are both facing each other.

I cant, I CANT!

As he walked past I could smell his axe spray that he would always spray on himself every single day. It enlighten me..But rather than him wearing his self jock clothes, he was wearing baggy army pants and a black hoodie. He looked pale, cold and mean.. What the heck happened to the cocky Lucas? the worst part was that he hasn't even made eye contact with me. Did he forget about everything?

As he sat down all he did was look down on the empty wood desk. Its like he was a completely different person.

Should I talk to him?

Maybe I could say something like.. : Hey! thanks for ditching me when I most needed you.

Nope.. or, : Hey! how was the vacation? did you miss me?

no! .. um did you cheat on me? or did you cheat on Julie?

No maybe I should --

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a text from Adriana.

"TALK TO HIM."

I instantly replied. "DUDE, NO. I go out with Dylan.. why should I even give a word to him. He doesn't deserve it.. hello? he left me, and left Julie."

after that I never heard another text from Adriana.

I was dying to talk to Lucas.. his figure stood next to me.. He was a life breathing beautiful human even though I still passionately hate him. His brownish black hair with a spike of honey flew threw, his eyes swayed beneath me. The way his muscles showed which was breath taking for many girls.. The way he breathed in slowly.. the way he was always warm everytime I hugged him.. how soft and luscious his lips where when we kissed, how he gripped me and held me.

"DUDE!" Adriana said as she walked in front of me.

   "WHAT?" I hissed.

"You where like drooling and staring into the sky.. you're lucky I peeped before Mr. Trenchbook did." she warned.

I nodded as I wiped the drool off. "Its just.. " I said as I pulled her closer. "I was thinking of certain things.. and um. is he .. you know.. looking at me?" I asked.

She narrowed her eyebrows and whispered.. "Who? Lucas? No.. that kid is off it today. Jake chit chatted with him a little.. He decided to sit with him at their regular popular table again at lunch so that means.. No lunch with my Fiance tonight." Adriana said with a slow sad tone.