Chapter Thirty One

Will you guys ever forgive me for taking so many freaking MONTHS to update? Im soo sorry. I've been so busy with school that time passes by so fast. I'll update faster this time. LOVE YOU GUYS ENJOY :3

PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR TAKING SO LONG.. THIS IS THE LONGEST IVE NOT UPDATED D; Curse school!

2-3 more chapters left for it to be FINISHEED! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chapter Thirty One ( UN-EDITED.)

------------------------------------

I'm going to refresh your mind since its been so long that I haven't updated. Okay so what happened was that Christine almost made love to Lucas but Lucas just couldn't take her virginity because it wasn't fair to her so they ended up arguing because Lucas brought up the whole discussion about Dylan being gay again and everything.. Christine got so frustrated with the subject that she stormed out of Lucas's house crying and when she got home and ran to her room.. she found Dylan and his lover James doing the nasty (WINK WINK). We ended at the part where Christine's parents walk in and they see a naked Dylan and a crying Christine.

Christine's P.O.V

"I cant even believe that Dylan would do such an absurd thing." I spat in disgust as my body laid against Adriana's cold comfy bed upside down. I was explaining to her how I found Dylan's gay arse in my bed doing god knows what.

Adriana had a sour look on her face. "I still cant believe this happened, I know, you told me this story ten times already but could you just tell me what happened next." She said as she sat up in her bean chair and scrolled down through her phone.

I sighed. "So what happened afterwards was..."

-----flashback------

"What is going on here?!" My mom asked as her eyes widened in madness.

My face turned the slightest shade of red .. you think she's angry? how about taking a look at me.

"Mrs. Osborne its actually a funny stor-" Dylan said as he almost finished his sentence as I interrupted him.

"Mom, Dylan was having sexual intercourse upstairs in my bed!" I screamed.

My dad stepped into the picture, he had the scariest look ever... his angry look which I oddly ever saw turned into madness.

"You what.." My dad spat.

Before my dad could even say anything, the sound of footsteps coming from upstairs attracted all of our attention. It was James coming downstairs with only my bed sheets as he started chewing up some cereal he had in his hand.

A naked guy eating cereal.. great, now I have to burn those sheets too.

I felt my dad's anger go up to a HUNDRED.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE. THIS ISNT A HOMOSEXUAL HOUSE, THIS IS A RESPECTFUL HOUSE AND IF YOU CANT FOLLOW MY RULES, YOU WONT LIVE IN MY HOUSE!" My dad yelled in a frightening voice that even I got chills from.

He suddenly walked towards James and grabbed him by the ear as he made his way to Dylan and did the same.

"What are you doing? I live here sir!" Dylan cried.

"Not anymore" he said as he kicked him and James out of our house. With that, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What! Dad you just cant do that! he has problems!" I whined.

He gave me that 'leave me alone' look. "I can do whatever I want, plus he wasn't fixing his problems here because he will always be a homosexual."

I sighed. "There's nothing wrong with being gay, Dad. Mom? what do you have to say in this?" I asked.