Chapter - Back To School

Mature content ahead!
(Edited)

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as Jax went rougher than last time.

Now that my barrier is broken it hurts less to fuck. He gives me the same amount of pleasure as before.

"Oh Morgan!" Jax moaned as he pumped in and out of me fast and hard.

"Jax!" I screamed just as I came with my orgasm.

Jax moaned coming with me. His face had pleasure written on it and it was smug.

Jax pulled out and tossed his condom away. He collapsed in pants beside me and so did I.

"Do you love me?" I turned over to Jax who stared at me. His hair all messed up and his chest exposed. Blankets wrapped around us on the floor

"Morgan we just had sex and you are seriously asking if i love you?" He laughed breathlessly and I smiled.

"Yes..." I trailed off and he smiled. He pulled my chin up and he stared into my eyes.

"Morgan, I do love you and if I didn't I wouldn't be here. Now stop asking, you know that I love you and I will say it everyday so you know that. Also everyday I will tap your ass so hard," Jax growled biting and sucking at my bottom lip.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rolled on top of me. His hands trailed down my naked body and it was amazing.

"I think I'm ready for round two," I moaned getting a nod. Jax pulled out another condom and went down on me again

Next day..

"See you guys later and have fun at collage!" I yelled out the window at my brothers, well my boyfriend and brother.

They both waved and got into Ron's car. I sighed and checked my watch.

It was early Monday and my first day of senior year. I also probably should not have stayed up all night with Jax on a school night.

I still have an hour to get ready it was only six something and class doesn't start till seven something.

I think I might pick out a cute cream colored dress that was short and cute and add a little jean jacket. My hair will go up in a high ponytail and I will wear my hightops. Then my outfit is all complete for today.

I put exactly what I said on and grabbed my bag shoving in my girl needs. Snacks, body spray, deodorant, and finally tampons because I could start at any moment this week, I know I will.

I grabbed my car keys to my new car which was a Charger. I have such a cool car. My mom and her husband are practically rich if no one noticed. It was a nice blue and it was badass.

I headed out and made my way to school listening to the radio. It took about fifteen minutes tops to get to school and I had five minutes until first period.

I walked in and eyes flew to me, I smiled and walked straight to class where Amy and Jelena will be at. This year it's all about us. We are seniors and it's time to live it up.

"Wow you look hot!" Jelena yelled as i walked into the English room. I rolled my eyes and sat down in a seat by them.

"So how's things going between you and Gage? Did you fuck yet?" Jelena asked poking my cheek. I swatted her hand and I cleared my throat throwing on a smile.

"Actually me and Gage are kinda not together but together.." I said to Jelena who looked confused and looked as Amy who also looked confused.

"What?" They said dumbly at the same time. I laughed nervously and I looked around before I spoke so no one can hear.

"I actually didn't fuck Gage, I fucked Jax almost a week ago and I fucked him all night last night. So I guess I'm cheating on Gage and on Jax..." I trailed off again and they looked shocked. Jelena started her squeal low then it got high.

"Omg really, so how is Jax in bed? And why didn't you tell us sooner? Did it hurt? Omg your so lucky? Can I have Gage?" She asked question after question and I just stared.

Amy rolled her eyes and cupped her hand over Jelena's mouth to shut her up. Jelena stop and moved Amy's hand taking a deep breath.

"Sorry, okay so what is happening exactly?" Jelena asked more seriously this time.

"Well Gage was going to leave for school in New York. I invited him over to do the deeds and he said he was busy. Jax came home and he broke up with his girl and we went to his room, things got heated and we fucked." I shrugged and Jelena stared wanting more details.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock which is only two minutes before class.

"Okay, the sex was amazing and he dressed me up after. Then we moved and he told me to break up with Gage but I couldn't so I'm keeping them both a secret from each other. Then Jax said he was going to fuck me all night on the floor, I suggested the shower but he won and we did it all night on he floor. Six rounds to be exact and it was fucking heaven,"

I moaned mentally thinking back to his nice warm body on me. His body pressed into mine was so good and I can't wait to do it again.

"Wow, I want a boyfriend now!" Jelena whined as the bell sounded. Everyone all sat down and quieted down ready for the day to go by fast.

Well I'm hoping it goes by fast I want to see Jax and make out with him again and maybe do a little bit more than that.

"Hey Morgan can we come over tonight just to see your place?" Amy asked and I nodded. I leaned back because she was behind me and I whispered back.

"Sure, but we have no furniture yet so unless you like the floor yeah," I said she put her thumbs up understanding.

I turned back to the board and caught the eye of a guy staring at me. He kinda looked like that boy from second grade that I had a crush on. I guess I never noticed him before.

"Good morning seniors, I hope you're ready for a tough and exciting last year of high school."