chapter - I'm going back

"Hey morgan!" I winced as i heard amy and jeleena screamed through the phone. I put it on speaker and was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. It was night time after grocery shopping and dinner and the little incident between me and jax.

"Yeah" i yelled back as i spit out the mint toothpaste. I leaned on the sink and waites for them to speak again.

"Well we know that you have just moved two days ago and all. But you know gabe myers is having a killer eighteenth birthday party on Saturday which is in two days. So we are invited and he said you can come!" Thh cheered and i rinsed my mouth out and put it away headed back to my bed. I laid it down and grabbed nail polish that was a dark purple.

"Yeah but guys im not there" i rolled my eyes and thank god they cant see me.

"Hello morgan you can visit us for weeks because its summer and our parents dont mind. So you can come out and stay for like ever" amy exlpained as i blew on my toes to dry faster.

"One thing though, i cant drive and i doubt my mom would want to waste gas to drive me out there for a couple of weeks and pick me up just for a party"

"Oh my god morgan you are so dumb. Bring your brother, my brothers gone and he can crash in his room. So?" I guess so and i do miss my girls already. I felt a smile on my lips and i felt good.

"Girls im coming back home and we are going to party our asses off!" I cheered and they joined in.

"Alright well we will see you in soon, love you morgan!" The yelled in sync and i yelled back. They hung up and i put my nail polish down. Im coming back home.

I should probably go aske mom and ron about this first. I hopped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen where mom baked cookies. I snatched one up and mom looked at me.

"Hey mom i was wondering something" i told her and she pulled out more.

"What is it honey?" She asked and leaned against the counter.

"Well i was wondering if i can stay with amy and jeleena for two weeks and i was wondering if ron can come and keep an eye on me. So what do you say?" I begged and brung out the puppy eyes for her.

"Alright morgan, you can go with ron but i have one condition" she asked and i groaned.

"Okay spit it out" i ushered and she smiled.

"You my darling have to bring your new brother jax" my world just exploded from that. My mouth went dry and i was unhappy.

"Why!?" I whined.

"Because he will be bored being here alone and you all need some bonding time. If you say no morgan than you are not going" why!? I dont want to bring him. I just want a peaceful break from him and family with my girls. Thats all i want so god should give it to me or not...

"Fine, I'll go tell ron and jax that we are leaving tomorrow" i groaned stomping my way to rons room first because he should be up and over his drinking shit. I barged in and found him playing call of duty.

"Hey big brother do you want to go to a party on Saturday?" I asked sitting down on his bed by him..

"Hell yeah i do" he paused the game and looked at me.

"Well gabe meyers is throwing it and i was wondering if you want to stay with me at jeleenas or amys house with me for two weeks and have fun" i winced afraid he will say no.

"Sounds cool im in" he shrugged. I screamed yes and jumped on him hugging him tightly.

"Thank you and jax is coming with" he nodded and said okay kicking me out. I ran down my hall and right into jax's room. I barged in and i probably shouldn't have. I covered my eyes because he was practically naked by just wearing a towel around his waist.

"Hey jax..." i spoke and heard him sighed.

"Yeah morgan?" He asked and i heard something drop to the floor. I think it was his towel and thank god my eyes were covered.

"Well i was wondering if you want to go to a party on Saturday with me and ron?" I asked and felt heat next to me. I knew he closed the distance between us, that whore.

"Sure morgan, but how about we do this right now" my breath got sucked out of me. I got thrown on the soft bed of jax. I gasped and bounced as i was in shock. As soon as i was still jax hopped on top of me. What a relief though he was wearing boxers.

"Jax leave me alone" i spoke softly and he grinned pinning my wrist above my head. I looked up into his eyes and he licked his lips.

"Im ready to finish what we started in the car earlier" he growled and i started feeling tears sting my eyes.

"No, now let me go!" I yelled and head butted his ass. He fell to the side and i escaped to my room i closed my door and locked the bitch so he cant come in.

Gosh i hate him and i dont want him i want gage. Gage is my target now, i guess. Actually i totally forgot about tanning out in the front yard today, i guess I'll do it tomorrow then.

I switched off my light and hopped into bed. I snuggled up and hid in tge blankets like it was a big cocoon. I can't wait to leave tomorrow for home. But first i will tan then we can leave. Yeah tomorrows gonna be amazing and so is staying with my girls.