Chapter 18 - my new home

"Oh we are gonna miss you Morgan." My friends and I hugged forever. It was early in the morning since we have a ways to travel to our new home.

"I know" i mumbled as feelings overwhelmed me and tears sting my eyes. Man i hate this, i have stuck with them since elementary school and im leaving them.

"Well guys i guess this is goodbye for now and i promise to visit and you visit me okay?" I asked as we looked at each other with sad eyes.

"We promise morgan" the giggled to ease some tension. I nodded and heard the moving van slam shut. I guess that was the cue to get going.

"Well bye you guys" i told them and hugged them tight one more time.

"Friends for life" we spoke in unison as i step away and walked to rons car. I hopped in and put headphones in, but kept the sound off for now.

"Ready to go little sis?" Ron asked smiling at me and nodded. He put the car in drive and waited for mom and joes care to lead. It took off thent he moving truck. I looked out the window and waved by to my girls.

"Bye!" The yelled and i yelled bye back. I watched them until the were out of sight. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw a red viper following us. In the drivers seat was jax staring right at me. I atleast dont think he looking directly at me.

I turned forward and rest my head on the seatbelt for support. I went through my songs and put on stressed out by twenty-one pilots. This song was amazing and had truth to it.

I watched as i left my hometown for a new place. Everything seemed bigger and life seemed like crap. I miss day and wish that he was still alive.

I looked at the mirror and studied jax jamming out to a song and he looked so serious. I watched as he pulled out something and stick it in his mouth. I watch as a tiny spark illuminated and it looked to be a cigarette.

Wow thats something new but i kinda guessed he was that bad boy type. But i wonded if his dad knows? Wait why am i even looking at him. I think i need a good nap, then when i wake up we should be to out new home i hope. Yeah im going to close my eyes and sleep.

"Hey morgan we are here" i felt the shaking of ron and i opened my eyes to see that the sun was setting and the house was huge!

"Wow that looks huge" i gasped as i got out and headed up taking out my headphones. I walked uo and met with mom.

"Ready!" My mom was happy and she unlocked the door and i stepped in. It was huge and looked so cozy. When you first walk in theres a nice living room setting. Its a cream colored room and there was a fire place which the tv will go.

I explored more and the next room was the dining room. It was like our other one but a bit bigger. Then next to it with an opening is the kitchen. It had an island in the middle and nice electrical things.

I went out and back out to the living room and saw a hallway in the right of the living room. I trailed it and i found three bedrooms. To my suprise there was another hallway opposite and to the left. I trailed thay and found three more rooms.

So it basically went like this the living room a big rectangle. Then two long lines in each corner. Each hall had three rooms and its own washer and dryer room. Then opposite ways was the kitchen and dining room.

I walked into one of the rooms and it had its own bathroom. I totally call this room and it had a three sides window ledge thing like a princess. The closet was also a huge bonus since it was the size if the bathroom. Oh shit i better start moving my shit in so i can claim it.

I rushed out to rons car and grabbed my suit case and hurried in. I ran and threw my bag in the room and started taking everything out.

"Aw man i wanted this room" ron whined as he left me. It was a success and i claimed it. Now since there an extra room right besides mine im gonna claim that as the hang out room. I walked out and into the room next door.

I nodded in success and started moving in things for an awesome hang out room. The things included my game systems, some bean bags old game posters, sports things, my mini couch that i had, some blankets and anything to make it cozy.

"Hey i thought you claimed the room with the bathroom?" I turned towards jax standing in the doorway with foldes arms.

"Oh i did im jusg making this the hand out room so your room can be in the hallway with our parents" i smirked and walked out and hears him chuckle.

"Nah, ill get the room in the other side of your room. So i will be right next door" he smirkd back and walked all way to the last free room in this hallway and it was supposed to be me and rons hall. I marched into the room he claimed and i pushed him out, or tried.

"Go you cant stay in this hall its for me and ron" i whined and he wouldn't budge. I struggled and he just mocked me.

"Sorry but you did this to yourself making that a hang out room. Now go before i take you out" he stated and i groaned folding my arms.

"No and i made a hang room because i doubt out parents would let us be noisy when the babies room is next door now you leave" i but on my stubborn act and he smiled an evil one.

"Nope" he said and ran towards me and lifted me over his shoulder. I struggled as he walked with me my room.

"Let go you asshole!" I squirmed and my breath was tooken away as he thres me down on my pile of clothes. It gave me cushion but still. I looked up and he hovered over me. I was in shock and he smiled. He fell onto me but held himself up with his one hand. I was pinned down and i was losing my cool.

"Get the fuck off!" I yelled and tried pushing him off but he was to strong or i was too weak.

"See what can happen if i stay in this hallway. I can come to your room late at night and we can do things. No one would hear us and it would just be us" he whispered to me. I growled from anger and snapped at him like a wild dog.

"Get the fuck off jax! I hate you now leave me!" I yelled and found my strength. I kicked him in his private area and he collapsed next to me. I stood up and kicked him again.

"Can you please get out?" I demanded more than a question. He got up and slowly walked out. He turnes to me before he was out and narrowed his eyes at me.

"This aint over morgan" he growled and he disappeared. I sighed and shut my door, i sat down against the door and closed my eyes. Man this is crazg and gosh i hate him i promise that i will never marry that jerk.