Chapter 19 - New Crushes

(Edited)

That sleep was amazing. I have never slept that good before, I guess it must be the house. I literally just woke up so I look like Shrek.

"Morgan come get breakfast!" That was my cue to hurry to the kitchen fast so none of the good food is taken. I'm not gonna name any names but....Ron.

"Hey mom."

I came into the kitchen and there was a plate of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes ready for me.

I grabbed it up and yelled thank you as I sat down at our dining table. We were still unpacking but got the important things out.

I ate in peace then Ron came in looking like a drunk rapist. He stumbled a bit with his food and chuckled.

"Are you okay Ron?" I asked as he sat down and rested from his journey. He giggled and leaned over to me.

"No, I got wasted last night," He laughed then groaned from an ache. Yep, he's depressed. That little shit. He drinks when he is depressed and I guess moving is depressing. I finished my food anyway so I might as well help Ron.

"Come on Ron, how about I take you to your room so you can rest this hang over."

I lifted him up and he nodded grabbing his plate. We made our way out into the living room before we came face to face with Jax.

"Woah, what's going in here?" Jax smirked and came closer to us. I ignored him and pushed pass but he grabbed my waist. I got pulled back and into his body.

"Can you let me go, Ron has a hangover so please let me go or I will swing my fist in your little wonder of life down there," I hissed just as he let me go.

I didn't turn around to see Jax expression because helping Ron into bed is more important.

I tucked him up like he was my own son and even gave him a kiss on the head for fun. He whined that was lame and sent me into a fit of rolling eyes. I got him some water with some pills for his head pains.

"There now I'll check on you later," I told him as I walked out and shut his door. I walked back to my own room to get comfortable but that didn't last.

"Morgan! Take out the trash bag!" I groaned, hopping up from bed. I traveled straight to the kitchen.

My mom handed me a trash bag sending me into groans. I groaned as I came towards the front door. I slipped on my flipflops and made my way out.
I walked outside getting the sun to blind me.

God damn the sun is bright here.

I slowly made my way to the trash can when I heard a whistle.

"Abby!"

I turned and saw a huge ass dog running towards me full force. I screamed, dropping the bag.

I felt the wind get knocked out of me as I fell onto the grass. I was attacked by licks and I was freaking out because I was losing my air.

"Abby down."

I heard a yell and the dog hopped off. I opened my eyes and looked around to see the dog staring at me.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw a god. Holy shit! Did I die and go to boy heaven because I am staring at the most gorgeous looking guy.

His hair was dark brown which was nicely brushed and his eyes were the same blue as Amy's. They were beautiful and I hope that this is my guardian angel.

"Need help up or do you like it down there?" He asked chuckling a deep sexy laugh.

I blushed as he held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed ahold and I got pulled up. I wiped myself off and looked at him.

"Your the new neighbors right?" He asked and I had to stare up to see his face. He was tall like Jax but way cuter.

"Um yeah," I spit out finally and he smiled.

"Well im Gage Steele, and I live right in the house across from you"

Gage pointed out across the street. All I did was nod since I was awestruck by him. He was hot.

"Well I'm Morgan Taylor," I told him sending him into a smile. He looked at the ground giving a light chuckle before looking back to me.

"You look pretty with the natural look that you got going."

I totally forgot that I looked like Shrek. Oh no, I probably ruined my chances with Gage now.

"Not really, I think I look like Shrek," I chuckled nervously trying to cover up. He chuckled too with his eyes meeting mine. I melted in my spot feeling like a popcical on a hot day.

"Well, then you make a pretty Shrek"

I was blown away by his complement. He is the one, I feel it. He's nice and hot and he doesn't care what I look like.

"Thanks, you look hot yourself."

Oh shit. I covered my mouth embarrassed and looked away.

"Thanks for that and I kinda get that alot."

I looked back at him and saw him blushing himself.

Awe and he was sensitive.

"Morgan!" I heard the voice of Jax and I was afraid that he might chase Gage away.

"What?!" I yelled back and I didn't get an answer.

I heard the feet of Jax on the cement. I saw Jax all dressed up in a red shirt, black jeans, and his hair did in a messy, hot type of way.

"Go get dressed. We are going to the store, your mom needs milk and everything else," He spoke stopping. Jax's eyes flicked between me and Gage.

"Damn girl, you're cheating on me with this guy," He whined sounding hurt but I knew it was all an act.

He walked over to me and yanked me into him. I was against his chest. All I could do was just looked at Gage who tried hard to smile.

"No gage, this isn't what you think," I muttered to him. He shook his head and patted his dog.

"It's alright, I'll see you later then," Is all he said before leaving. I watched as he went back to his house. My mood dropped from being happy to being pissed.

I am going to kick Jax's ass.

"What the hell Jax! He was hot and you ruined my chances!" I punched Jax in the shoulder forcefully, sending his body away from mine.

"Well that's what stepbrothers are for. I'm going to make you life hell just for my entertainment," He chuckled and swung his keys around his finger.

"Now go get dress we need to shop," he said getting into the car. I huffed and ran inside so I can get the fuck dressed.