chapter - well this is great

Two months later..

"Hey babe" gage kissed me on the lips before he took a seat next to me on the porch steps.

"What's wrong?" He asked and i couldn't really answer that. I think jax and his girlfriend are getting to me. He gone 24/7 and he ignores me all the time.

"Summers almost over and that mean that my brother are leaving for college. Its gonna be lonely here and im gonna be bored. And you your gonna be gone to, why didn't you tell me you live with your dad and step mom. Now you leaving to go to school at your hometown and i have no one" i groaned kicking the cement on the ground. I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me close. I looked up at gage who gave a reassuring smile.

"Ill be back on holidays and ill be back in the summer. Dont worry, i wknt be gone forever" i smiled and said i know. He pecked me on the lips and stood up holding out a hand for me. I grabbed it and hugged him.

"Ill see you later, okay" i nodded as he left me once again. I sighed and went inside the house and to my room. I am going to be so alone for ten months.

"Hey morgan does this apartment look good?" I looked at my mom who came through the door holding her phone out showing a two bedroom apartment.

"Its nice by why are you looking at apartments?" I asked turning on my tv and switching it to mtv.

"Its a surprise for the boys, since they are going to college together i decided that they should be roommates with their own apartment. So do you think its good?" She asked smiling pointing at her phone.

"Its fine, i guess" i rolled my eyes and sighed falling into my bed. I felt a hand on my leg.

"Whats wrong honey?" She asked. I looked at her and i looked away and out my window.

"Im gonna be alone mom, ron and jax are leaving for college in what tomorrow. I have no friends and my boyfriend is going back to newyork for his school. I have no one!" I whined. She hummed and patted me.

"Do you want to move with your brothers? I can find a three bedroom apartment and you know how to drive so you can drive to school from there and have senior year with your friends" i screamed and hugged my mom and we screamed together probably cause i scared her.

"Really!" I yelled squealing and nit know what to do. She nodded wildly and i jumped up and danced.

"Im coming home!" I screamed and ran out the room and around tge house making as much noise as i could.

"Whats going on Morgan?" Ron asked looking like her just woke up. I stopped and smiled swinging my hips.

"Im coming with you to college, well you'll see" i smiled and ran back to my room. I leapes on my bed catching my breath to excited.

"So mom when are you gonna get it?" I asked smiling and fixing my crazy hair. She smiled and showed the number.

"Right now and tomorrow we can tell them okay" she threw a thumbs up and wobbled out with her big stomach. The baby with be born in less than three months and i cant wait.

"Yes!" I squealed and just had to tell my girls the good news pronto. I snatched up my phone and dialed amys phone.

"Yello" he voice echoed and i could tell by her chill voice that she was alone without jeleena.

"So I've got great news!" I squealed into the phone. I took breaths and finally spit it out.

"Im moving back home, im going to be a between ron and jax's collage and my school. So im back for senior year and im going be going to college witb my brother so its a permanent stay" i yelled and i heard her screamws with excitement. I flinched and waited for her to calm herself.

"That's amazing, but when though?" She asked sounding happy and less chill now.

"Maybe in two days max, we still need to buy the place and my mom still needs to tell the guys and i need to pack and enroll back into our school. It will take time but im coming back home. Oh and send the message to jeleena for me. I told you first and i got some packing to do" i winked to myself and twirled my hair around my finger.

"Alright well call me when you move officially and keep me updated. Bye morgan" i said bye back and hung up so tired from the excitement. Its only, six so maybe i can call gage.

"Hey want to come over" i smiled to myself laying in bed watching he ceiling.

"I would love to but i have to pack so I'll come over tomorrow if thats okay to say bye"

"Okay, i love you" i told him a little disappointed. I kinda wanted to have my first time tonight with gage. Because i dont know when i might get the chance with him. He hung up without a goodbye and i sighed with frustration. I seriously think im ready to have sex wth gage already, we have been dating all summer.

You know what im going to have a movie marathon tonight. With hunger games all of them, besides the last part. I watched all of the movies until it was three a.m. i grabbed my remote and was about to shut off the t.v when i heard the door open and shut.

Curiosity killed the cat and i had to see who it was. I walked silently down the quieg dark hall and saw jax stumbling with his stance trying to take off his jacket.

"Jax its three a.m, why were you still out?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled. He took off his jacket and threw it on the hook and took off his shoes.

"I went out with my girlfriend and she broke up with me. So now im single and im on the market again" he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway and to his room.

"Lets talk, i haven't talked to you in forever" he said closing his door and locking it with us alone in the dark.

"Okay" i eyed him as he turned on the lamp by his bed. He sat by me and he watched me.

"Im leaving so for college and im not going to see until holidays or the summer. So what are you going to do here alone?" He asked messing with his ear piercings. I looked at my feet and back at him.

"I dont know, make friends" i chuckled and he grinned. He looked at me and chuckled.

"So hows you and you boyfriend?" He asked. I frowned and remembered about gage.

"Well hes leaving to and i was going to invite him over tonight so i can finally give him my virginity, but he dished out because he needs to pack" i sighed and i heard the bed creak and i saw jax interested now.

"Wow, and he turned you down" i nodded and kept contact with jax. His hand reached out and touched my cheek.

"But morgan your really beautiful, you too beautiful for anyone actually. I think you are amazing and you deserve someone who will care for you. I dont deserve you either" he whispered and i grabbed his hand on my cheek and closed my eyes feeling loved. I opened them and we were an inch apart.

"I love you morgan" he whispered before kissing me. I kissed him back and it was slow and amazing. We stopped and our foreheads were together. We stared into each others eyes and we heard only our breathing.

"Im going to make slow love to you morgan. Im going to love you all night like no other has before. Your mine and only mine tonight" he spoke in a more forceful tone. I nodded and i kissed him again, letting him take me.