Chapter 7- After The Wedding

(New added chapter)

"You got the drink?"

I smirked at Amy pulling out the bottle of Hennessy. My mom and Joe are gone to their honeymoon now. Now me and my girls can chill in the hotel room my mom rented for us.

My mom thought a girls night would be perfect for me since I'll be at home with Jax and Ron for a few days until they get back. She was so right for once because this is exactly what I need.

"Of course, now let's get so drunk I think I'm a boy," I laughed throwing myself on the bed that didn't have Amy or Jelena on.

"Yes!" Jelena cheered snatching a bottle from my hand. I didn't stop her or even get to look at her before I heard the drinking of Hennessy.

"Damn Jelena, slow the hell down!" Amy shouted.

I sat up watching Jelena jump around like she's already drunk. I shook my head at her before watching Amy pour some in a cup.

"Save some for me!" I shouted getting up quickly. If I don't get up now Jelena will have it all gone. I still need to get drunk.

"Nope!" Jelena shouted snatching up the bottle from Amy.

"Bitch, share!" I shouted wrestling with Jelena who was drinking it straight from the bottle again.

Jelena was a pro drinker. Jelena is hard to get drunk sometimes and she will down bottles of anything. She is the one who parties more than us.

"Nope," She laughed taking the last drink of the Hennessy.

I sighed in defeat that the whole bottle was gone and I haven't had one sip. I guess I'm going to be the sober one tonight. I guess someone had to watch over us and that will be me.

"Bitch," I mumbled under my breath falling onto the bed. I was upset that I had to be the adult when it was my idea.

"I'm sorry but you should have gotten two. You know how much I can take in," Jelena laughed gripping her stomach.

Great, now I have to take care of a drunk Jelena. This is going to be a fun ass night. Jelena gets too wild when super drunk which leads to stripping and running around.

Jelena settled down on the other bed with her phone up to her face. Amy was still drinking hers while writing.

The room was a white color. The cleans walls had paintings of plants that also had plants by them. The carpet was a soft tan color that matches the blue and white theme.

It must be sixty degrees in this place because I had goosebumps. It was the perfect temperature and outside it was dark and humid. The lighting made some things hard to see.

The room had two beds, a nice white bathroom, a little table with chairs and in front of the beds was an dresser with a flat screen on it. It was a pretty nice hotel.

"I'm hungry. Go buy some food for us."

I got thrown money. I sneered at Jelena before getting up with my keycard and walking out.

I better get her food even if she ate at the wedding. If drunk Jelena doesn't get food she has a bitch fit. She will beat my ass up.

My shoes hit the carpet as I rushed to get food. I was out of my dress and into my pajamas now which consisted of a black tank and a pair of yoga shorts. It was a pretty basic style for bed time.

I walked out of the hotel into the hot night. Wendy's was just down from here. It should take about five minutes tops to get there.

As I walked my eyes focused on the night around me. The lights of this small town brought life to the night. Cars still drove and people still talked as they walked too.

My eyes gazed up at the night sky. It had millions of stars out. It was beautiful to see especially since there are so many lights where I am at.

It took me a while to get to Wendy's but I got there. I ordered Amy fries and a cheeseburger, while Jelena got a chicken sandwhich like always with a frosty.

"Order is ready."

I walked up and grabbed the bag and frosty. I turned around from the counter to come face to face with a pair of eyes. It wasn't just any pair of eyes, no it was Jax.

"Jax?" I questioned seeing him in his own clothes again. His red shirt clung close to his body showing off his muscles and a pair of dark blue jeans. His hair was wet which means he probably took a shower before getting here.

"Hey Morgan," Jax spoke with a smile appearing on his lips. His smile was contagious because I rarely see it so I smiled back.

"What are you doing out this late?" I asked him.

He shrugged looking down at his shoes. I stood awkwardly next to him as he waites in line.

"I'm getting something to drink and some fries. Why are you out this late dressed like that? Guys would go after you if you aren't careful," Jax warned looking me in the eyes.

"Jelena and Amy are getting drunk so they wanted food. I bought them food so now I have to walk back to the hotel."

I look down at my shoes myself feeling a bit of awkwardness. My bag crunched in hand as I gripped tightly. My hand froze from the frosty in hand but I shot it down.

"It isn't safe for you to walk alone. I'll take you after I get my food."

I looked up confused at Jax and his offer. Jax is acting weirdly nice for some reason. It feels weird.

"No, I'm fine. I like taling walks to clear my mind. I would want to keep you from whatever you got going on," I pondered, switching my footing as I stared up into his eyes.

"I instist and you are my sister after all now. It's no trouble because I have no girl over right now, at least not until tomorrow," He smirked as lust invaded his eyes.

I rolled my eyes bringing a smirk on my own face. He is such a man whore. I guess it's better to know what his personality is like now.

"Alright, so hurry up because Jelena is probably getting cranky."

"You got it sis," He joked sending a chuckle out that traveled down my spine. I got shivers and I don't think it's from the frosty in my hand.

Jax got his food and he drove me back to hotel. He parked his car in front of the hotel.

"Well thanks Jax," Spoke to him as I grabbed my food in my hands.

"No problem. I'll see you at home tomorrow," He replied.

I smiled at him with the darkness over his face. He seemed more mature looking in the dark.

"Well, bye." I got out and left Jax without another look behind me.

I raced upstairs and to our room. I swiped my card and busted in to see the girls sleeping. They are fucking sleeping.

I sighed closing the door behind me. Setting the food at the table. I guess I should get to bed too because we have to wake up early and head home which is a few hours away.

I slipped off my shoes and switches off the lights. I hopped in bed and covered up. Closing my eyes I quickly went to sleep.