Chapter 4- A Little Moment

(Edited)

I held a flash light in my mouth as I snuck around the house looking for the supplies to my prank.

I told that bastard that I will get my revenge. He just shouldn't have denied it up front like that. Now I'm going to make him die from embarrassment.

Mom was gone because she was at Joe's house for the night since it's was late when she brung them home. My best bet is that they are making out so she won't be home for awhile or at all due to it being really late.

I grabbed a few different colored sharpies, warm water, whipped cream, and a feather. It's the ultimate classic prank, I also replaced his toothpaste with mayo. The bastard deserves it for years ago when he pushed me down in front of my crush.

I tiptoed slowly to his room, creaking his door open. I slid in holding back my excitement. Oh man, he's going to be pissed off when awakes.

I went to the side of his bed so I can get a good as view of his sleeping face. He is so cute when he is asleep, well that means I have to ruin the cuteness.

I put the other things on his night stand while I pulled off the lid to the sharpie marker. I gave a evil chuckle before slowly drawing on his face.

No one knows how happy I am right now because he's a heavy sleeper so that's even better.

I drew glasses around his closed eyes so at least he looks somewhat smart. I went for the forehead next. I then drew the ultimate thing, a big DICK! I held back my laughter by biting my lip so hard that it stung.

I drew mini dicks everywhere before closing the sharpie and moving on. I spray the whipped cream in his hands and while I was at it, I put some in his mouth. He snorted groaning moving a little but not a enough to ruin my plan.

Now for the final touch, the warm water in a bowl. I grabbed his hand that still had whipped cream on it and slowly dipped it in the luke warm water. I let go and took out my phone putting it on recording while the flash was on waiting for results

I heard Ron moan before I can hear the trickling of urine. I stiffled my laugh and to tell the truth it was hard to keep recording this. I decided the feather is no good because I want him to go all night like this, but before that....

I snapped tons of pictures and posted them on my Facebook, instagram, twitter, and snapchat. Now he is going to be seen by everyone.

I left Ron and tiptoed out of the room shutting his door. I walked back to my room shutting my own door and locking it.

Thank god me and Ron went to Home Depot. I got my new door so I was now safe from him.

I barricaded the door so if Ron wakes up he can't get revenge on me tonight.

I stripped down and plugged in my phone before heading to my bed. I jumped in and snuggled into the deep, comfy covers. I yawned just as I stared out the window.

I am finally ready for sleep after this long, difficult day.

.............................

That was some good sleep but probably because I knew that I would have a laugh in the morning.

I got out of bed to unlock my door. I stepped out and slowly crept by Ron's door. I took a quick peek through and saw him still snoozing away.

I giggled to myself just as I went to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I pulled out cereal; Trix at that.

I took my food and sat on the couch grabbing the remote. I flipped on some cartoons like spongebob on.

While watching TV, I heard the front door open. I looked behind me and saw my mom coming in with Joe and Jax. They are all fully dressed and ready for the day while I am still looking ugly.

"Morgan, why aren't you dressed it's one in the afternoon."

My mom caught my eye which caused me to give a smile. She should know me better than that.

"Ron, wake up!"

Oh shit!

"No mom!" I yelled getting up as fast I could. I put my bowl down just as we heard yelling.

"Morgan! You fucking prick!" I gave a light laugh just as my mom gave me a questioning look. I look at Joe who looked like my mom and Jax who look amused.

"Morgan, I'm going to murder you!" I turned to the sound of foot steps entering the living room. When I turned, I saw Ron with wet boxers, cream everywhere, and dicks on his head.

I heard a stifled laugh probably from Jax and the truth is that I couldn't help myself.

I busted out laughing with Jax following me. We then got joined by my mom and Joe.

"Mom this isn't funny, she made me piss myself!" Ron pointed at me like a little kid rattling someone out.

I looked back at mom who could not breathe because she thought it would was too funny and I agree.

"Sorry Ron, it really is funny and I can't get mad for something like this," she giggled.

I turned back to Ron who stomped his foot like a kid and went back to his room.

"Alright, well come on Joe let's go make lunch."

I watched as a silly Joe and mom walked into the kitchen. I gave one last laugh before sitting back down.

"Did you get pictures?" I looked up and saw Jax looking curious at me. I pulled out my phone wiggling my eyebrows.

"Of course, I'm smart enough to know this stuff and I even got a video of him pissng himself."

Jax laughed sitting down by me. He was so close that our bare arms touched but it felt oddly good.

"Show me."

I clicked on my gallery and to the camera pictures. I started from the video and to the pics.

"Wow, this is great you should post these everywhere," He chuckled leaning closer towards me.

"Already done." I smirked at him.

Jax grinned back as our eyes locked. His beautiful brown eyes and he was so close that I could get a whiff of his minty fresh breath.

He leaned closer in until our lips barely touched. I felt his hand on the back of my head keeping me still.

"Jax?" I spoke before he snapped out of it. He didn't give me a second look before he got up and left me.

Talk about awkward and weird since he's going to be my stepbrother soon. I really hope that I don't fall for him.