Chapter 21- Party Surprises

"How long does it take girls to get ready for a party!?" Ron yelled through the locked bedroom of Jelena's. We locked the room so no one can see us or mess our routine up.

"Ron shut up!" I yelled back putting on my mascara.

I heard a groan and the footsteps of him walking away. I was almost done I just need to put on my heels and lip gloss.

"Hey after the party do you want go take a dip in my hot tub and pool? Or maybe go have a nice night at star beach?" Jelena asked snacking her lipglossed lips. I put my lip gloss in my bra and nodded.

"Sure but isn't there a pool at the party since it's a summer pool party?" I questioned. I sat on the bed and started putting on my heels.

"Well yeah but we don't want to ruin our hotness and look ugly so we are going swimming after, if we don't get drunk first." Jelena giggled fixing her curled hair.

"Makes since I guess" Amy shrugged checking herself out in her purple dress and Jelena had on a blue dress.

I stood up and fixed myself and I grabbed my phone taking selfies with my girls.

"Now let's get laid and have fun!" I cheered and they laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed to because we are never going to have sex yet. Well I think I won't, I mean I need the perfect guy to come around so I guess I can wait.

We unlocked the door and headed down stairs and there was the boys waiting. They looked at us and there eyes went wider than anything I've seen before.

"Like what you see?" I asked smirking and I walked over to them. Ron looked Amy up and down and then Jelena. Then he kinda checked me out and I was totally embarrassed.

"Ron can you not," I scoffed and pushed him away making him snap out of it.

I looked at Jax who only kept his eyes on me and not my friends making me feel uncomfortable. I rubbed my arm and frowned trying to not feel so exsposed.

"Well let's go party," Amy spoke and we all made our way out of the house and into Jelena's car. I sat in the back between Jax and Ron.

"Why are you dressed like that Morgan are you trying to turn me on?" I felt Jax's breath on my ear as he whispered to me. I leaned over to him and whispered into his ear.

"No, this is for other guys not you Jax and I don't really like you that way anyway. But do Ireally turn you on Jax, because I can do naughty things," I whispered back seductively. He shivered and whispered back into my ear.

"No one else can have you, and I want those naughty things," He growled and I felt a hand trail to my upper thigh close to a personal area.

I shivered and thank god it was dark so no one can see. I grabbed his hand on my thigh and pulled it away. His hand went back down and got closer. He gently stroked me and I held back a slight moan.

"Were here!" His hand pulled back.

I sighed relief and got out of the car feeling a little hot and bothered by that.

We all walked into a house raging with hormones, alcohol, and loud music. There were strobe lights everywhere and the music was crazy. People danced and jumped up everywhere with drinks in hand. It was like a club having a regular rave but this was all teens in a house.

"I wanna dance!" Jelena giggled jumping into the crowd and we did to. We all danced up against each other and did dances that guys like us doing.

"I see a hottie tweleve o'clock!" Amy spoke as she danced like a stripper.

I looked and saw a guy who was staring amy down. I decided that she needs a little push, literally.

I turned around and pushed her across the crowd and she bumped into the guy. They seemed to be talking now so it was only me and Jelena.

"It's you and me sister!" I yelled to her.

She nodded and we danced up and down each other. I looked behind Jelena and saw my brother grabbing her hand and pulling her up to him.

"Can I take you?" He told her and they left me alone dancing waiting for my guy.

I danced like I was with someone until I felt a pull. I closed my eyes and felt a chest against mine. I opened my eyes to Jax smirking and looking hot.

"Will you be mine for tonight?" He asked and I of course nodded because I was lonely and I needed someone, so he's okay.

He dipped me down and I felt him kiss my neck. He lifted me back up and I rubbed up against him. He growled and I grabbed his hands moving them to my hips. I swayed them and I felt something poking at me but I was giving him the excitement he needs.

His hands went lower and they went up my dress and to my private area. I moaned and I pushed them back down and away.

I looked at him and he grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed him back and we made out on the dance floor.

"I'm thirsty so I'll be right back soon," I told Jax walking away from him.

I walked into the kitchen with drinks. I think a water for now would be best.

"Morgan?" I turned around holding a water bottle in hand.

There stood Gage holding a drink of his own. I was at a lost of words of this.

"Gage what are you doing here?" I asked walking closer to him. I stared at him dressed up so hot like.

"Well this is my cousins party and what are you doing here?" He asked back smiling at me. I took a drink of my water then spoke.

"Well I was invited and decided to come back to my home town to visit for awhile anyway," I told him smiling back.

"Well I'm glad I could see you again Morgan. So who did you come with?" He asked taking a drink of whatever he has.

"Well I'm here wih my two friends and my brothers. Who did you come with?" I asked rubbing my arms that were getting cold.

"I came alone and since you said nothing about a date do you want to hang out then maybe later on we can go on a real date?" He asked smirking seductively at me.

"Sure I'd love that and I can't wait for our actual date." I blushed chuckling lightly and he did to looking at the ground.

"Well wanna go dance or just go somewhere to talk?" He asked looking into my eyes. I smiled and looked at my feet.

"How about we just go somewhere and talk so I can get to know you better," I told him and he nodded.

He held out his hand and I took it. We walked off and out of the party house and somewhere private.