chapter - lots of kisses

"Hey its the little dipper" i pointed at the night sky with gage by my side. We decided to lay out on this beautiful night and just chill. We grabbed a blanket and cuddled up to each other staring at the stars above. It was warm but i had gages jacket on to keep me warm. His arms are circled around my waist and my head on his chest.

"Yeah it is isnt it" he answered chuckling at me for sounding like a little kid. I looked at him and smacked him lightly.

"So gage do you really like me?" i asked for the millionth time tonight. He sighed and i felt him rub my side.

"I do or else i wouldn't have askes you out. I liked you ever since i laid my eyes on you. Your beautiful and so far you have an amazing personality that i love" i heated up and snuggled in more to him.

"Thanks gage and i like you to. Your hot body and nice personality. Plus i still need to find out if you are a good kisser" i giggled and felt him move.

"Alright then" he rolled away from me and leaned over me pinning me down. He leant down and kissed me with passion. I kissed him back with our lips going in rhythm. They were soft and warm and i loved it. He stared down at me as we finished and smiled.

"How was that?" He asked and i smiled nodding crazy like.

"I love it and i want more" i stole his lips again and i freed myself. My hands went in his hair and his body pressed to mine heating me up. I moaned and his hands trailed my sides making me tickle slightly.

"Your so perfect" he mumbled against my lips and i smiled. We made out until i heard my phone buzzing. I stopped and grabbed my phone answering it.

"Yea?" I asked as gage got off and fixed hisself.

"Girl where are you we are leaving so get your ass to the car!" Amy yelled and hung up leaving me with no words. I stood up and fixed my dress and handed gage his jacket.

"Thanks gage, i have to go. So ill see you tomorrow night for our date right?" I asked as he stood up and put it on. He pulled my waist and i was against him. He pecked my lips and hummed.

"Yeah ill pick you up so wear something comfortable because you will need it" i nodded and gave him a kiss before leaving him behind. I walked back to the loud party and to the driveway. I saw everyone by the car getting in.

"Im here!" I yelled at them and they all looked at me like i murdered someone.

"Where have you been? Who did you run off with?!" Jeleena bombarded me with question after question. I covered her mouth and she stopped.

"First of all its something that we will discuss when we get to you house and secondly i had fun with someone" i bit my lip grinning at them and they wiggled their eyebrows.

"Oh really and his he hot?" Jeleena asked. I noddsd and they squealed jumping up and down.

"Well its only been a few hours since we got here and its almost 11:00 so do you guys want to chill in the hot tub at my house?" Jeleena asked us as we all got in and i got the middle seat again.

"Sure i need to relax for a bit. It was such a night and thank you gabe for this party!" I groaned looking up at the ceiling of the car.

"You ditched me morgan" jax spoke into my ear sounding a bit hurt by this. I looked at him and shook my head.

"So jax, i dont like you and you only want sex so get a different girl because i think i found myself a boyfriend now" i hissed at him and he backed off and just as we pulled up to jeleenas.

"Go change and i will get it started up" jeleena told us and we went to the rooms and changed into our bathing suits. I put on my two piece grey and bright pink suit. The bottons were pink and the top was grey with a pink heart on the left breast.

"Hot" is all amy said as we made our way down and outside to the deck with the attached hot tub. I saw jeleena already in with ron holding each other close. I heard someone behind me and it was jax. He was in black swim trunks and he hopped in. I joined with amy and i sat close to jax and amy say between me and jeleena.

"So tell us who you were off with morgan?" Amy asked closing her eyes and resting. I looked at the rest of them wth their eyes on me.

"Well its my new next door neighbor gage. His cousin is gabe and he was there. We watched he stars and made out. Hes also is taking me out tomorrow night" i giggled and the girls squealed for me.

"Wow" amy said and we all went silent against and decided to just relax in the silent night.

An hour passed and everyone was getting tired and out. Jeleena went first with ron then amy and now its just me and jax. I stared at him and he stared at me across from each other.

"So you ditched me for that one guy?" Jax asked sounding mad. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Who cares jax i dont like you so stop and we are dating now. So im taken and leave me alone" i told him as he grinned. He moved over to me like lightning and he had me pinned against the tub wall and his body.

"Go jax" i pushed him but he stayed close. His lips leaned against mine and he kissed me. I had to and couldn't help it but i wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his closer.

"Ever had sex in a hot tub?" He moaned and i shook my head. I felt him tug at my top and it came loose falling off into the water. My breasts were against him and they were covered by him. I felt my bottoms slip off next and they floated on the water.

"Hello!" I panicked and jax tried moving but i pulled him to me so i was shielded. I looked over his shoulder and saw jeleena, amy, and ron with folded arms staring at us looking mad.

"Sorry you guys but no sex in the hot tub tonight. So morgan get dressed" ron threw a towel down and they all left. I looked at jax and he smiled, he kissed me and i kissed him back.

"i should get dressed" i told him as he pecked my lips over and over.

"You should but we both know that you dont want that" i couldn't help but smile because he was right.

"Yeah but i need to so can you close you eyes" i asked and he shook his head no. I sighed and pushed him away. I covered myself with my hands and got up with him staring at me. I reached over and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me.

"Hope you liked the view" i snickered at him as i grabbed my top and bottom from him. He chuckled and nodded.

"Hell yeah i did" he winked and i turned around and left him.