Chapter 8- Day One

(New added chapter)

"Okay, so day one of the honeymoon and I don't know what to do with my life," I told Ron walking into the living room.

I took Amy and Jelena home this morning and I have been blaring music and trying to write ever since. I can't seem to be interested in it at this moment.

"Same but apparently Jax is not bored," He scoffed switching the channels like he was aggravated.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting down by him. He looked at me then back at the T.V. He turned down the volume and held a finger to his lips.

"Oh Jax!" My heart dropped and sadness over took me for some unknown reason. He was having sex with a girl?

"He's fucking a girl in your room?" I questioned looking at Ron who rolled his eyes turning up the volume again.

"This is great, I just I hope he is doing in your bed," I snapped because I was pissed that he would let Jax do this, especially in his room.

"I told him to do it on the floor but knowing him already he is probably on my bed," Ron shuttered at the thought which made me shutter as well.

"So how long has this been going on for?" I asked looking towards the hallway.

"Well it's three now, so for about an  hour," Ron groaned.

"He must have had two rounds already on the same girl, I just wonder how he can do it. I can only go two and he's already on three."

Ew, that is too much information for me liking. Ron is my fucking brother and I just heard him say he can go two rounds.

I flashed a disgusted look towards his way so he knows that was too much. Ron rolled his eyes chuckling.

"Sorry, TMI."

"Anyway, he must of fucked alot of girls if he can go longer than me." The thought was distgusting and made my chest ache.

"Let's make a bet Morgan to see how long he can go for. I bet he can go one more round." He slapped in a hundred dollar bill so I guess I should too.

This should take my mind off negativity.

"Deal, I say they go are down after this round." I pulled out my money from my wallet and slapped it down on the table with Ron.

Ron kept the volume at a low so we can hear what's happening. It got quiet so I suggest that they are done. I heard the door creak open and out came a whore. She fixed her tight ass dress while walking out in heels.

Gosh he is a man whore. He's worst than Ron was when he was in high school.

Jax came out next buttoning up his pants. Me and Ron kept our eyes on the television so he doesn't think we heard.

"Bye Jax," We heard the girl leave out our front door while we stayed glued. I heard Jax shuffling near us before the couch shifted down.

"Hey." As soon as he said that I busted out laughing hiding my little bit of anger.

I don't know why I'm angry, I just am.

"I won!" I screamed slapping my hand on the money. Ron groaned from defeat as I shoved the money in my bra.

"Did you guys make a bet on me?" I looked at Jax who looked a little angry.

"Pff, no." I got up and ran away to my room with my new cash.

"What did you bet on!?" I ran for my life to my room almost slamming it shut before he caught it. He entered full of rage and it only made me laugh harder sending my stomach in pain.

"We made a bet if she can go one more round or not, but apparently the whore can't!" I laughed sitting my butt on my bed. Jax stared daggers at me as he neared me.

"I bet you can't even go two rounds with a guy little virgin Mary," He threw back making me laugh harder.

I swear I might die.

"I bet I could go more than three, but how many can you go?" I asked getting curious.

"Longest I have went is four, no girl could go longer than that. Wait, why am I telling you this. Anyway shut up Morgan!" He yelled leaving my room in a big fuss.

I should call the girls and tell them to come over tonight. I have one hundred dollars and I want to spend it on snacks.

"Hello," Amy answered perky like.

"Hey you should come over tonight, I made a bet and won a hundred dollars so I want to spend it on snacks."

"Deal. I'll be over in half an hour."

She hung up faster than I could say another word. See I have the magic touch, when it comes to food my girls are in, now it's time for Jelena.

"Hey..." she answered exaggerating on longer than usual.

"Hey, you should come over tonight so we can hang out and eat snacks. I just won a hundred dollars by a bet so I'm ready to spend!" I cheered making Jelena laugh.

"Deal, be over soon" she hung up like Amy. I threw my phone down on my bed getting up. I checked myself out before leaving out with my phone.

I walked out to the living room to see it empty. I guess Ron got his room back from Jax.

I walked around the couch and grabbed the car keys. My mom left her car here for me. I got my license but I still don't have a car yet so Jelena and Amy always have to drive me places.

I opened the door and as I was stepping out I heard someone.

"Hey, I'm tagging along."

Before I got a word out Jax flew past me and towards the car.

"I never said you could come round three." I chuckled to myself while getting a warning look from Jax.

"I'm older than you so I can come virgin girl," He mocked back.

I rolled my eyes going around to the drivers seat. I hopped in with Jax switching on the car radio.

"So, why are you coming?" I asked pulling out.

"I need condoms. I just used my last one earlier." I looked at him with a disgusted look.

Of course he would need condoms.

"Damn, your a dirty boy. You probably have STDs," I mocked chuckling to myself.

"I'm not dirty, I use condoms and I mostly go for the experience because they know how to prevent shit like that. Like that whore you were referring too, she is a friend of mine."

"Friends with benefits," I scoffed pulling into the store parking lot.

"So why are you going to the store?" He questioned as I put the car in park, shutting it down.

"I won a hundred dollars so I'm going to spend it."

That was all I said before getting out and Jax followed.

"Yeah, from me, so you should by my condoms for me."

"Nope, because I won't benefit from those," I answered getting a little push. I looked at him with anger so he backed off.

"Well I could always fuck you and see what round you can make it to."

He gripped my arm pulling me against the isle wall. His body pressed close to mine making me get bothered.

"No, because I am not some whore!" I spat at him breaking free from his grip.

"Fine but soon you'll want me," He spoke full of pride.

"In you dreams."