chapter - okay then

"Are you guys just going to sit her all day and eat chips?" My brother spoke groaning at us all on the couch spred out over each other.

"Yes" we all said at the same time and i threw a chip at amy and she sneezed when she sucked it up her nose. I chuckled and went back to the tv.

"Hey ill see you guys later" we all turned our attention to jax who was all dressed up proper like.

"Where you going?" I asked and he sighed fixing his red shirt and his jeans.

"I met a girl at that party a couple a days ago. She gave me her number and i called her now we are going on a date to the movies" jeleena giggled and grabbed a chip throwing it at his face. He scrunched up his nose and was near the door swinging his keys.

"So ill see you later" with that he walked out and left us still starimg at him. I feel kinda hurt but then again mad. I wonder if hes just getting back at me.

"So how do you feel about this morgan?" I looked at jeleena who bit back a smile. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a chip throwing it at her face.

"I dont like him and i can promise you that i dont care. Its dating and that all it will ever be, they probably be broken up before we get home so im not worried" i shrugged. Im not worried a long distance relationship doesn't work very well unless you've grown a special bond and can trust that person.

"I dont know, hes actually going on a date, this is huge. Hes never dated you and he was trying to get into your pants or bikini bottoms" amy giggled with jeleena and i looked at my brother who looked like he wanted to hurt someone, probably jax.

"Well i dont care, i have an official boyfriend named gage and i love him and no one else so just drop it" i snapped at them and they nodded going back to the tv. I guess they could be right about jax, hes never dated ne so maybe he did only want me for sex and wants this girl for love. Thats kinda upsetting but i have a boyfriend. I guesss only time will tell us if things will work out.

Shorter chapter than usual but its okay