chapter - let's date

"So this is my room finally" i showed the girls around they approved because it was nice.

"Is that were you guys did the deeds?" Amy giggled at jeleena. I rolled my eyes and nodded and they busted out laughing.

"Well thats great, remind me to never stay the night when you get a bed. Oh and if you want to have sex do it in jaxs bed so i can sleep in your bed when i stay over. I dont want germs" jeleena shivered being dramatic. I folded my arms and gave jeleena the stink eye.

"Fine, he always has a better bed than me anyway so thats perfect" they had gross looks and squinted there eyes.

"Gross. Now are you going to break up with gage?" Amy asked sitting down by the wall. Me and jeleena joined her and sat around. I rested my head on the wall and sighed hard about that.

"I dont know, ron said date them both before i choose and get to know them. I need to see which one loves me more and i feel like its gage but i also feel like its Jax in some way. Help me out please!" I begged and they sighed and nodded a okay. I smiled and they all thought.

"Well maybe you should go on dates with them before you choose. Gage a hot, smart, romantic guy then theres jax the bad, tattooed, peirced, not romantic guy. So which one do you like better a romantic guy or a non-romantic guy?" I do love romantic and jax isn't that really. Gage is and its amazing. So i guess gage, but i dont want gage i think..

"I like romantic but i dont care about that with gage" i whined. Jeleena tilted her head and looked at amy who looked back at her.

"Okay so call up gage and go on a date with him. But dont let know one know like ron or Jax, just make it secret okay" i nodded and looked at my phone. I looked at jeleena who nodded and amy held two thumbs up. I unlocked my phone and dialed gages number.

"Hey babe how was school?" He asked sounding busy. I put on a smile so i sound better on the phone.

"It was good and i kinda calles to ask if you want to go on a date friday night this weekend. I could drive up there and visit you?" I flirted and i heard a chuckle.

"Alright then, ill see you on friday then. I love you" i felt my heart dropped and i was in love again. I stuttered out an i love you too.

"Well bye" i said bye hanging up the call with gage. I looked at them both as they bith held up their thumbs. I rolled my eyes and smacked their hands down.

"So should i go on a date with jax first then?" I asked them and they nodded. I nodded with them and i was really happy about jax's date. Wait jax doesn't do dates though, but he will for me right?

My friends left and i waited till jax got home. He pulled up and i was ready to ask him to take me out. He camw through the door and walked straight to me kissing me.

"I missed you all day, do you wanna go fuck?" Jax asked touching my body over. I grabbed his hands and stopped him.

"Actually i want to go on a date tonight" i demanded smiling at him. He was confused. I pushed his hands away and stepped away folding my arms.

"Jax take me on a date. We are having sex but not getting to know each other and actually grow a stronger bond. So take me out"

"You know i dont date morgan so why would you ask?" He pointed out and i shrugged.

"Because i think this relationship needs this and if you wont then we cant be together like that. So?" He sighed in frustration running his hand through his dark hair. His eyes searched around looking for what to say next.

"Fine get dressed im taking you on a picnic while the days still young" i smiled and jumped into jax's arms. He laughed holding me tight.

"Thanks jax" i mumbled into his neck. I felt him nodded and i let go skipping to my room to get changed into more better clothes. I changed into a red flowy dress and sandles.

"Ready" jax came to the door with a basket in hand and he wore the same thing that he has worn all day, but i aint complaining because he looks hot.

"Lets go on our first date!" I squealed grabbing jax's hand. He smiled lifting my hand up and kissing it.

"Anything for you morgan" i blushed and we walked out of the apartment complex and to the park that was just around the corner or where we live at.

"It so beautiful being here" i told jax as we walked towards a tree that was seen in movies. He squeezed my hand and put down the basket pulling out a blanket. I watched as he layed the blanket down on the grass. The sun was out still and it was pretty. The birds still chirped and children played with their parents.

"Jax do you ever want to have kids?" I asked him as we sat down. He pulled out the food putting on his thinking face.

"Well that's kind of hard to decide, i mean they are great sometimes but can be a pain. I think that when i have kids that they might kinda separate me and whoever i had kids with. But then again i know me and you will never split up if we have kids. I love you too much to leave you" he leaned over and pecked my lips. I smiled and hugged jax.

"Thats sweet jax, and i would like to have kids in the future too" he smiled rubbing small circles in my back.

"We should probably eat or let me fees you" jax chuckled and i nodded. He feed me dessert first but i aint complaining about that either. Jax looked like he was enjoying this date and thats what i wanted. I wanted to see fun and love in his eyes.