Chapter - Be My Date?

(Edited)

"So guess what week it is?" Jelena squealed setting her books down on her desk. Me and Amy turned to Jelena full of confusion.

"It's the last week of September?" I guessed raising my eyebrows to Jelena.

Jelena sighed as she picked out a piece of paper from here jean pocket. She smacked my cheek with the paper then Amy's.

"No silly willy's, it is Homecoming week. This Saturday is the dance and we are going to go shopping for dresses, then we are going into the damn student office and buy the ticket."

Jelena rolled her eyes unfolding the paper. She handed it to me. I looked it over and handed it to Amy.

"Okay, why the hell is are theme lame? I mean lunar night what the hell is that?" I raised my brows at Jelena who sat down frustrated.

"Come on you guys, it's our last homecoming so I would like to go to it. Now Morgan, the theme is just about the moon and it's phases. It has stars and it's totally romantic so maybe you can bring Jax.." She smiled taking back the paper from Amy.

"Jelena I need a guy and no one seems to like me," Amy sighed sadly. I turned to Amy smiling because I knew just what to do.

"Amy come on, you obviously know that Brendon Stiles has had huge crush on you since elementary school. Why don't you date him he's sweet and he doesn't seem like the heart breaker," I suggested.

"Nice," Jelena said as I kept my eyes on Amy.

I took my fist and pounded Jelena making the dramatic sound effect. I just that good when it comes to seeing who likes who, but for my own self, not so much.

"But I don't know if I like him," Amy groaned smacking her head on the desk.

I looked at Jelena who gave nod at me. Jelena ran out of the class, to get Brendon from math. She came back in with a struggling Brendon looking confused and scared.

"Oh Amy," I sung watching Jelena take a rose from the teachers vase of roses and handed it to Brendon. He held it awkwardly as Jelena fixed him up.

"What?" She groaned not looking up. I whistled to Jelena who pushed Brendon up more.

"Amy!" I yelled pulling her head up and fixing it on Brendon. She was frozen with her mouth open.

"Brendon," She asked.

Jelena gave him the look. He shuttered leaving Jelena and stepping more towards Amy.

"Amy will you go to homecoming with me?" Brendon asked shaking slightly. His blond hair a reck and his green eyes filled with worry.

"Yes Brendon, I will" She smiled as he handed her the rose. He waved bye before awkwardly leaving the classroom. Amy smiled into her rose smelling.

"See he likes you."

Jelena leaned back into her chair with hands behind her head. Jelena had the smile of success on her face. Amy chuckled still smelling her flower.

"Oh come on guys, I knew you were gonna help. I'm not that stupid but thanks for that," Amy laughed, shrugging with a bigger smile.

My mouth was open as I looked at Jelena who also had her mouth open. Jelena threw her hands up signaling what the hell?.
Damn,that girl is good. She did all of this just so we could force him to ask her, that bitch.

School was over and I was just arriving home fromt this long day. I threw my keys down and slipped off my shoes.

"Hey little sis," Ron spoke perky like at me.

I smacked him on the head before heading to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see awesome food. I pulled out cheese and butter. I am going to make grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Hey can you make me one too?" Ron yelled from the couch.

"Sure!" I yelled back making one.

I hummed as I put in my earbuds. I danced cooking my food. I felt hands slither around my waist making me jump high.

"Jax!" I yelled pushing him away taking out my earbuds. He chuckled as I threw a piece of broken bread at him.

"Hey be nice Morgan. Sorry for scaring you but you looked hot dancing like that." Jax smiled.

"Gross get a room!" Ron yelled with a hint of laughter in his voice. I blew raspberries at him, causing him to flip me off.

"Fine just for that me and Jax are going to make out on the counter," I teased with a smile as I pulled myself on the counter. Jax stood between my legs looking hungrily at me.

"I want you."

"I know," I whispered back to Jax.

My arms were wrapped around Jax's waist holding him close. He pressed his lips to mine roughly. He massaged his soft lips over mine again and again.

His lips left mine as they traveled my jac line to my neck. I moaned trailing my hands all over his body.

"Okay I'm going to take this grilled cheese and leave you nastys," Ron scoffed causing me and Jax to stop. I blushed watching Ron leave to his room.

"Now it's just us," Jax whispered before  kissing my neck again. It felt good but I needed to talk to Jax. I stopped Jax who made a confused face at me.

"Sorry, but I need to bring something up with you" I insisted. Jax nodded in understanding for me wanting to tell something.

"So homecoming is this Saturday and I was wondering if you want to go together?" I asked watching Jax look stuck on deciding.

"Morgan I can't go, I don't like dances and I don't do dates. Plus,  we both know that you don't really want to to go, so stay home and stay with me?" Jax begged holding my hands in his. I watched his puppy dog eyes assult me with sadness.

"I can't it's my last Homecoming and I'm going whether you go or not with me."

I pushed Jax away shutting off the burner and grabbing my plate. I left Jax and shut my door wanting to eat in peace.

I heard my door open as I finished up my food. I sighed watching Jax come in looking sorry.

"I'm sorry Morgan, I actually need to ask you something too."

I told him to go on, making him sigh. I didn't care because that hurt me. He should go with me if he really does love me.

"Morgan will you go to Homecoming with me?" Jax asked getting down on one knee holding a bouquet of roses.

I gasped putting my hand over my mouth. My heart fluttered making tears run down my face.

"Yes!" I cried pushing the roses away and hugging Jax tightly. His arms wrapped tightly around me and we stayed like that in what seems like forever.

"Thank you," I whispered into his ear with closed eyes.

"I love you too much to say no and make you upset."

My heart jumped hearing the words that made me love Jax over again, no matter how many times we fight about things. In the end he always comes through some how.