Chapter - Homecoming

(Edited)

I layed on Amy's bed sighing hard. It was finally Saturday and that means homecoming.

"Come on Morgan, get dressed before Jelena yells at you," Amy whispered trying to pull me off the bed. I groaned sitting up.

"Fine."

I watched as Amy got my navy blue dress. She handed it to me sending me into a deep sigh.

Amy is already dressed into her purple dress and was currently fiximg her hair. She looked good in purple, with silver heels.

Me and Jelena had the same dress but different colors and same silver heels. Jelena's dress was pink and really skin tight like ours, of course Jelena picked them out for us.

I slipped off my clothes and put on the dress. I put on my heels and had Amy do my makeup. I was completely done and I did look hotter than hell.

"Man I'm going to have a hard time keeping Jax off of me," I muttered to myself smiling in the full body mirror. Amy laughed finishing her own makeup smiling herself.

"Last homecoming ever, so this better be fun," Amy chuckled turning to me all ready. I nodded getting off the bed and grabbing my phone shoving it into my bra. It was such a good pocket that's why I live being a girl sometimes.

"Well shall we go get Jelena from the main bathroom?"

"Yeah, she should be ready since we were out if her way," I commented laughing at how riduculous Jelena is when it comes to dances.

I got off of my butt and follwed Amy as made out way to the main bathroom, which Jelena took over. It has been two hours since we have seen her.

"You ready?" I asked opening the door.

I instantly saw Jelena looking good with her dress on and everything done. She turned to us and smiled with success. Her hair all done and bouncing around as she danced in excitement.

"You both look great!" She spoke with excitement. Amy was about to speak when we heard the door bell ring.

"It's the boys!" Jelena squealed pushing us aside running to the door. I looked at Amy who rolled her eyes. I shook my head and made my way to the door.

Jelena was already in the arms of her date, which was Sam the wide receiver on the football team.

I looked pass them and saw Amy's date and Jax. I saw Amy run past me and into her dates arms. I walked slowly towards Jax who smiled at me.

"You look sexy, beautiful, and everything else that can describe how gorgeous you look right now," Jax complemented seeming awestruck by me.

I blushed entering his arms which sent him into a big smile. Jax pecked my lips once but I caught him again, bringing  him back for a deeper one. His arms around me kept me close and his body sent me heat.

"Here," Jax said separating from me and pulling out a glass box with a corsage in it.

It was a navy blue rose and it match his tie. I blushed as he took it out and put it on my hand. It was a beautiful flower that sparkled brightly.

I kissed Jax on the lips while grabbing his flower pin. I slowly pinned it on making sure not to poke him. I successfully did it and got rewarded with another kiss.

"Ready to go?" Jax asked grabbing my hand tighlty. I nodded and looked at the girls who were all ready to.

"Yep."

We made it to our school a while later. The dance was in the gym so the gym was where we were headed.

We entered the gym that was dark and totally romantic. The doors had sparkles on them, the carpets were a black. The DJ played wild songs, the floor was crowded and everything seemed great.

"Let's go dance!" I yelled to Jax over the loud music. He nodded yanking me to the middle of the dance floor.

It was a seductive high beat song that was on at the moment. I danced against Jax who seemed to like it. His hands roamed my body making fire in its path.

"I love you!" I yelled to him closing our distance between us. He held me close kissing my neck.

"I know, and I love you too," He whispered into my ear kissing it after.

We danced wild for many songs until a slow one finally appeared. Jax knew what to do and took the lead. His arms wrapped around my waist and my arms instinctively went around his neck. I stared up into his loving eyes as he did mine.

"This reminds me of our first dance, considering it is the song we danced to at the wedding together," Jax chuckled pulling on a smirk before dipping me down and kissing my neck.

I moaned feeling shivers run down my body. My neck was my weak spot and he knew it. I heard him chuckle deeply before Jax lifted me up leaving me flustered.

"Yeah, but this time we actually like each other and aren't doing it to get back," I commented rolling eyes. I might have rolled my eyes but a smile appear as I thought back to our first dance together.

"Who said I didn't like you before. Morgan when I first saw you in your bra in the middle of the road I knew something like this would happen eventually. I knew that since our parents were serious they would get married and I would have you as a stepsister. I didn't even bother to try and stop myself from liking you because it would happen like this anyway. So let's just say that I've had a crush on you."

My heart jumped at Jax's confession and it made me weak in my knees. I literally shook but it was barely noticeable, thank god.

"Oh Jax," I cried out hugging him tighter than before. I closed my eyes imaging a life with Jax. I saw not a wedding but is running away to vegas to get hitched. I'm not a wedding person so it's perfect.

"I will always love you Morgan, I promise that."

I pulled away and stared Jax in his brown eyes. It was the only way to show how serious I am about this subject.

"Jax, don't promise something that you can't keep. I know that things won't always be like this. Promises are huge so don't promise anything yet, we still have a future ahead of us. I love you too and always will since you were my first kiss, and first time."

I pecked him making him nod with understanding by what I meant.

Promises are hard to keep and they are big. I do hope that Jax keeps his word on loving me forever. I won't count on it though since he does have a history of being a fuck boy. Hopefully, Jax pulls through for me and loves only me forever.