Chapter 41: Set Things Straight

(Might want to play the song of the side of the story. Adds dramatic effect)

I got out of that dreaded hospital a few days later. Thank goodness. Their food was horrible! Luckily Niall brought me Nandos.

"We have to go get the boys," I reminded him as he turned towards the exit. Turning back around, he turned red.

"I knew that," he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and led him to the nursery. Quickly, I knew that a problem was going to brew.

"Thaila! How's it going?" Jason cheered from down the hall. He had scrubs on. Why did he have to work here?

"Hey Jason," I mumbled.

"Go away," Niall growled.

"Whoa buddie! No need to get all snappy," Jason chuckled nervously. He knew what Niall could do when he's mad.

"I'm not snappy. I just want my children," he retorted.

"O-Oh. Alright. I'll get them. It's my shift anyway."

"You're not touching my children!"

"I'm the only one who can Niall!"

"Have someone else do it!"

"No!"

"It's my job and I don't want to get fired from it!"

"You should be!"

"Well you shouldn't be engaged to Thaila! She's too good for you!"

"What? I can't hear you over the wedding bells!"

"Niall! Jason! Both of you stop it!" I yelled. They looked at me in surprise. "I'm tired of both of you fighting. What is it between you two?"

"It's Niall's fault," Jason muttered.

"Jason's more like it," Niall scoffed.

"Niall, why don't you like Jason?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Thaila...." He complained.

"We're not leaving until you tell me," I demanded. He looked down at the floor. Eventually, he sighed and began.

"I'm just scared that he'll take you away from me. I know it's stupid, but... He's everything you want Thaila! Muscles, brown hair, blue eyes, good personality.... A scrawny, blond boy like me doesn't stand a chance against him."

"Niall," I said softly. I kissed his forehead. "Do you know what this is?" I held up my left hand and pointed to the ring.

"An engagement ring," he replied.

"And who gave it to me?" I asked.

"I did."

"So what makes you think that I would leave you for Jason? You're everything I need." Tears slid down his cheek. I managed a weak smile.

"I'll go get the kids," Jason told us, going into the room.

"I love you Thaila," Niall whispered.

"I love you too Nialler," I replied. I wrapped my arms around him.

"You had these three correct?" Jason interrupted. I looked down at our three sleeping boys. I nodded, taking two while Niall took one.

"Thanks Jason," I said.

"No problem," he grinned. He turned to Niall. "We good man?"

"We're good," Niall agreed.

"Man hug?" Jason held out his arms.

"I sorta have my son in my arms." 

"Bring him as well."

"I'll hold him," I offered. Niall carefully placed Nathan, the boy he was holding, next to Edward. The two man hugged and we were off. Back home.

Almost done. I've been writing since 7. I wonder if my family has woken up yet.... And if you didn't listen to the music on the side... Well, this chapter wasn't as dramatic was it? I was listening to that song while I was writing. Great song btw. Found it while I was listening to Ib OST. I'm obsessed with Ib. If I could be sucked into any video game, I'd want to be sucked into that one. Might wanna have some mates along with me, but if I just went alone that'd be fine. At least I'd meet Garry at SOME point. Welp... That's all I gots. BUT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER..... I am the Doctor.