Chapter 19: Confrontations DUN DUN DUN

• Dedicated to Simon Cowell

"I am very disappointed in you all," Simon told us. We were back at the house, getting scolded by a 49 year old man. How weird is that?

"This isn't news to me," I said. He gave me a pointed look. "Just saying."

"I expected more from all of you. Except Thaila," Simon said.

"Hey!" I protested. Louis and Harry started to snicker. Niall elbowed both of them to stop.

"Can you explain to me why you were ditching school?" Simon asked, crossing his arms.

"We were skipping," Niall corrected.

"Is there a difference?"

"Actually-"

"Don't answer that. Just answer why you weren't at school." All eyes were on me. I didn't know why, but they all expected me to fill in the answer. What did I do? Well, besides coming up with the plan.

"Uh...." I mumbled.

"She had to get her ultrasound today," Niall blurted. We all looked at him. Simon gave him a questionable look. "It was before school and she couldn't miss it. So, after that we decided to catch a movie." Niall Horan had just saved my life.

"Oh really? Is it a boy or girl?" Simon smirked. Almost.

"Boy twins," Niall said without batting a eyelash. I thought that sounded pretty fake, but Simon bought it.

"Really?"

"Er, yeah."

"You don't seem that happy."

"Well, I sort of wanted just one kid at a time. But I guess two is enough." I nudged him to stop before he blew our cover.

"What about the others?" Simon asked.

"School project," Liam lied. Whoa whoa whoa, Liam lied? That's something you don't see everyday jack.

"Well, in that case, you're alright. Practice tonight at 7 sharp. Don't be late." On that note, he left. As soon as he was out of hearing range, I let out a sigh of relief.

"We better have twins," Niall told me. I playfully pushed him.

"I hope we have a girl," I said. "Just so you can be wrong." He scowled but laughed a few second later. I turned to Liam.

"Well, well, well," I smirked. "How does it feel to lie Mr. Payne?" I held up a pretend microphone. He frowned and got up. The others followed him as he left the theatre. Just me and Niall.

"I don't want to go home yet," Niall said.

"Where else do you want to go?" I asked, confused.

"You'll know when we get there," he smiled.

********************************************

Being blindfolded and shoved into a car isn't exactly fun. Well, I wasn't shoved. More like aggressively guided.

"Are we almost there?" I whined.

"Yes Thaila," Niall sighed, for I had asked him that four hundred sixty seven times. What? I keep count of stuff that matters.

"It's taking forever," I groan.

"Is this Thaila speaking, or her mood swings? Because last time I checked she loves car rides," he said.

"Not when I'm blindfolded."

"It's a surprise."

"Can it not be a surprise?"

"No!" I sighed. Just as I thought the trip couldn't get any longer, the car stopped. 

"Can I take my blindfold off now?" I asked.

"Yep," Niall replied a little too excititly. Slowly, I took of the fabric that was blocking my view. My jaw dropped as soon as I saw what was in front of me. What was in front of me, you ask? It was probably the world's greatest festival in the world; the fruit festival.

Allos every bro! :D Sorry I haven't been updating very much :\ But I'm going to try to update sooner. It's just that schools been stressing me out to the max. I have 2 major projects due by next week and I have to do research for tech. Ug. But on the brightest side of this wonderful day, MARK TWEETED ME!!!! AGAIN!!!!! I just.... AHHHH! I was in CiCi's when this happened. And I'm just like, can't fangirl. Wait until we go to Walmart. And at Walmart I learned how to skateboard. But my parents won't get my one -_- They say I'll break my bones. But I've gotten better at not breaking my bones! I'm thirsty. And I need a flashdrive? Anyone got a spare? (I'm talking to YOU Kiera -_-) But until next time, I'll..... I'll CEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA