Chapter 11: Do Re Me, Help Me Please

I didn't feel like getting up the next morning. In fact, I would've stayed in bed all day if Jay hadn't woken me up.

"It's time to wake to sleepyhead!" she chirped.

"One more hour," I mumbled.

"It's already eleven Thaila," she told me impatiently.

"Then what's another hour gonna hurt?" I buried my head under the covers. Jay ripped them away from my grasp. I knew I couldn't go back to sleep after that. I pushed Jay out and quickly got dressed. Trudging downstairs, I heard Harry and Niall whispering. Time for ninja mode. Making sure no one saw me, I ducked behind the railing where I was barely visible.

"I hate her," Niall sighed.

"Then why are you dating her in the first place?" Harry asked.

"Simon made me," Niall explained.

"No one can make you do anything Niall."

"Simon can."

"How?"

"Lets just say if I hadn't said yes, we wouldn't be here."

"What?"

"Simon made me date his stupid niece because no one would date her! At first, I said no. Cause I was with Thaila. Well, still getting over her anyway. But then he said he'd sign us and give us a house that us, Thaila and Jay would share. I couldn't refuse Harry. You would do the same with Jay. But it broke my heart to see she was with someone else." I heard enough. I slipped into the kitchen to get something to eat. I was staving.

Jay was at the table with Amber. From the look on Jay's face, it seemed like she wasn't enjoying the chat.

"Sup?" I said in my best impression of Cry. Amber gave me a look of most utter disgust.

"Hey Thaila," Jay greeted a bit too happily. "There's some snacks from last night in the fridge." I shot her a sour look to match her smirk.

"Haha. I'm dying," I said, walking over to the fridge. Ew, ew, ew, and an orange. I took my chances with the orange. As I took off the peel, I tossed what I pelt off at Amber. I've never seen someone so scared of orange peels. She shrieked and ran away from the table. She was sobbing.

"My hair!" Amber wailed, even though no peels got in her hair. "I'm telling Niall!" As soon as she was out of sight, Jay and I started busting out laughing.

"D-Did you see how scared she was!" I laughed.

"Yea!" Jay said in between laughter. We were still laughing as Niall came into the kitchen. Jay stopped laughing. Me, on the other hand, found the situation funnier than it actually was.

"Did you throw peels at Amber's hair?" he scolded.

"Why does everyone blame me for stuff?" I huffed.

"Did you?" Niall repeated. I smiled.

"Yes," I said. He rolled his eyes as he sat down.

"Well thanks to you, we have to wait while she showers," he grumbled. "We're going to be late our first day of rehearsal."

"We have rehearsal today?" I asked in disbelief. Niall nodded. "Everyone fails to tell me information these days." I felt a bit guilty since I haven't been completely informable either.

************************

We finally got to Simon's studio an hour later. Stupid Amber. It turned out that One Direction and I were going to be recording in the same lounge. Great.

Amber was supposed to watch Stephano, but she wanted to be with her "prince." I wanted to gag when she said that. So, my little blond baby was with us.

"Ed Sheeran is here to help you guys write songs," Simon informed us. We nodded as we went inside the lounge. The say Ed and all his gingerness.

"Hello Edwin," I greeted him.

"Hey Thailand," he greeted back. "Come sit and join me in the fantastic world of song writing." I giggled as I took a seat next to him. Stephano leaned towards him.

"Look at this," he laughed, holding Stephano. "It's mini Niall." Niall and I smiled weakly. Amber huffed, but didn't say anything. And then the songwriting began.

Allos everyone :) I wrote this ENTIRE chapter at church. Don't worry, I was in the nursery. My little cousin is standing in the doorway. I WANT TO LEAVE. But we have one kid left. :/ Short authors note. Until next chappie...... Are you saying I'm not human?