Chapter 32: What'd I Tell Ya?

"Alright everyone. I know tonight's our 13th show," Simon said. "But that doesn't mean that something bad is going to happen."

"And if something does happen you only have two more shows," Emileigh piped in.

"Nothing will go wrong Emileigh," he said pointedly. She put her hands up and sighed. It was two hours till showtime. We just had to make it until then. After that we'd be fine. Nothing bad happens during the show. That's just the way it works. I went to go sit down next to Zayn, who was looking a bit pale.

"You alright mate?" I asked.

"Yea," he mumbled. I cocked my head. I knew he was lying. He looked paler than usual. I put my hand on his forehead. He was scorching hot.

"Zayn, I think you should go lie down," I told him. He nodded and left for his dressing room, which had a couch. A few minutes later, Anna came rushing in.

"What's up Anna?" I asked her. She gave me a worried look.

"Zayn just threw up in the hallway. He looks really sick Thaila," she replied. I rushed out of the room to find Zayn on the floor next to a pile of vomit.

"Louis!" I called. He appeared out of the room across from where we were. He took one look down at Zayn and gagged. "I need your help. Just help me lift him up." He nodded and grabbed hold of Zayn's arms. I grabbed his feet. Together, we made our way down to Zayn's dressing room. We gently set him down on the couch.

"I'll go clean up the mess," Louis told me. I nodded as he left.

"Is he going to be ok?" Anna asked, her voice full of concern. She had a soft spot for Zayn. Like a sister would for her brother.

"Yea. It's just a little stomach bug," I assured her. She didn't look too convinced, so I sent her to go check on Stephano. Gratefully, she left.

"Thai?" Zayn mumbled.

"I'm here mate," I replied softly.

"I don't feel good," he whined.

"I know Zayn. You proved your point in the hallway," I chuckled. He gave me a wry smile and closed his eyes. Lou, one of the stylist came in. She told me that she'd be taking care of Zayn. I nodded and left. Zayn was only the beginning of this horrible show.

************************************************

An hour and a half left from the show. Nothing had happened. Yet. I was keeping a close eye on my surroundings. I wasn't worried about getting sick, since I had a immune system of steel. I was, however, scared of breaking something. I had fragile bones and broke somewhat easily.

But I wasn't the next to fall. 

Louis and Harry playing ping pong as I walked into Harry's dressing room. I myself was never very good at ping pong, but it seemed as if Harry was worse than me. One shot he broke a vase. Another he hit the couch and made a temporary dent. Then he hit Louis. Straight in the eye.

"Louis! I'm so sorry!" Harry shrieked as Louis muttered curse words, holding his right eye. "I didn't mean to hit you in the eye! I swear!"

"It's alright lad. I'll be alright," Louis lied.

"I think you might want to go get it checked out by whoever checks those things out," I told him. He nodded and left. Harry sat down on the couch, his head in his hands.

"It's all my fault," he muttered to himself.

"Hey, it's not your fault you have impressive ping pong hitting skills," I joked. He looked at me and glared. "Just trying to lighten the mood here."