Chapter 6: A Chapter Of Reunion, Sorta

After it seemed like I wasn't going to kill anyone, Jay let me out of the room. I forced a smile on my face as I walked towards the blond chick. I knew I'd seen her before, but I just don't know where.

"Sorry for attacking you," I lied.

"Uh, it's alright," she mumbled.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Amber," she replied. Amber. I thought about it for a moment. Then I remembered. She was the one who "bit" Niall's lip when they were snogging. It took a lot of willpower to not punch her. Or kick her. Or spit in her face.

"I'm Thaila," I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh yea. I remember you," she said with distaste. I smirked slightly. "You were the one who made me all disgusting at Simon Cowell's party."

"The one and only," I laughed. She didn't seem amused. Guess she didn't have a good sense on humor. "So what are you doing here?"

"Niall invited me," she explained. "After his ex girlfriend left the house, me and him started to go out. He called me soon after they were told they were signed." My mouth felt dry. Amber and Niall were dating? I never recalled breaking up with him in the first place. And what about him not letting me slip through his fingers huh? I mean, I'm here aren't I?

"It's him and I, not me and him," I corrected her cooly. I walked away, feeling pretty heated. I passed by Niall, who was talking to Jay.

"Hey Thaila," Niall said. I gave him a pointed look. "What was that for?"

"Oh I don't know. What is she here for?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Who? Amber?" he questioned, obviously confused.

"No, the chair," I said, the sarcastic tone still going strong. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not in the mood for sarcasm Thaila," he sighed.

"Well I'm not in the mood for you," I retorted. This was turning into the house again.

"What's wrong with you?" Liam asked.

"It's just-" Jay began. I didn't let her finish.

"- I'm jealous," I finished.

"Over what?" Niall sneered.

"That you got a new girlfriend after I left," I snarled.

"We dated?"

"Yes! Did they brainwash you after I left or something?"

"I don't think so....."

"That's exactly what a person who was brainwashed would say."

"I give up." He stormed away. I chuckled as Jay gave me a cold stare.

"You're going to have to tell him sometime," she told me sternly.

"And that time, is not today," I replied. She sighed and walked over to Harry. I still think they should get back together.

"What is she talking about?" Liam asked me.

"Uh...." My face turned red.

"Come on Thaila. You can tell me," he assured me.

"I may be pregnant with Niall's baby," I said sheepishly.

Sup bros :D Sorry for the SUPER slow updates :| It's just that Mark tweeted me and then he didn't and I got all depressed but now I'm back to writing! I'm also working on a non fan fiction story. So, if you want to read it, that'd be great :) Soooo on to my news. I was at Bob Evans earlier ok. So our waiter was a purdy cute guy. So when I ordered I got embarrassed and I think he noticed. But thennn after we ate and stuff I had a lot of gravy (laugh it up) left from my dinner. So when we asked for a box he's just like "I'll get you a new one." And he also gave us some biscuts. I think he may have liked me :) BUT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER....... Sp sp sp sp sp sp sp sp sp

*TWO HOURS LATER*

Sp sp sp spoooons!