Chapter 38: Walmart Of Terror

Sadly, there were no cookies when I came down from my shower. I gave Niall a dirty look as I came down to no cookies.

"I'm not your personal slave yet," he shrugged. "Can't boss me around just yet."

"Practice for the future, remember?" I smirked, quoting what he had said about Stephano. His face turned red as he rummaged through the cabinets.

"Isn't there anything to eat?" he grumbled, changing the subject.

"I don't know. I haven't been down here in a while."

"Think we could go to the store?"

"Just the two of us?"

"No. The whole gang!"

"Niall..."

"Remember last time we let you go off to the store on your own?"

"It was winter and blizzarding. And I had Harry with me!"

"Yet you still managed to get yourself trapped in Walmart." I stuck out my tongue at him. 

"So are we going to go or not?" he asked.

"I suppose we can," I sighed. Oh brother. This wasn't going to end up well. I can tell. Whenever we go to Walmart, something always hits the fan.

************************************************

"I love going to Walmart!" Jay squealed as we walked up to the doors.

"I know Jay," I sighed. "You told us about a billion times in the car."

"Just trying to prove my point."

"Your point has been proven. So please stop." She rolled her eyes.

"OMG! IS THAT ONE DIRECTION!" I heard a voice scream from behind me. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I saw a mob of girls around 13 wearing One Direction merchandise. Why don't I have merchandise?

"Boys, hope you wore your running shoes, because you need to RUN!" I grabbed Niall's hand and darted into the store, Stephano on my hip. I was hoping the others followed me. But you can't be sure can you? We dodged nearly everybody in our path that could be a possible. We ran into the toy isle, panting. After a few seconds later the rest of our group joined us.

"What are we going to do?" Liam asked worriedly. 

"We have to get at least Thaila and Stephano out of here," Niall said determinedly. "I don't want either of them to get hurt."

"We can fend for ourselves!" I protested.

"I'm not saying that you can't princess," he said quickly. "It's just... The boys are sorta slowing you down. Plus barley anyone knows you. There was a reason I didn't say I have a girlfriend that one interview."

"You did that on purpose!"

"I did it for your sake!"

"Still! I rather be considered as one of the five than nobody!"

"One of the what?"

"The Five. Girlfriends. Shesh Niall. I know you're a pop sensation but c'mon." He gave me a dirty look.

"I think Thaila and Emileigh need to go shopping for the food, since they are the most sensitive area," Zayn told everyone.

"Hey!" me and Emileigh huffed.

"Then the boys and I will try our best not to attract any attention," he continued, oblivious to our complaints. "Sound good?"

"Question!"