Chapter 33: .......

Niall laid me down on the bed. We weren't going to do anything. Not right now anyway. We were both tired. Plus I was already pregnant, so there was no reason to do any of that. But apparently Niall thought otherwise. His shirt was the first thing off. Then his pants. I quickly hid under the covers, pretending to be asleep. I only had sex once and I didn't plan on having it again until Niall and I were married. 

"Thaila, I know you're not asleep," Niall said as the lights were turned off.

"I'm tired," I mumbled through the sheets.

"So am I. Why do you think I want to go to bed?" he replied, getting in next to me.

"Oh. So we're not going to..."

"No! Thaila, just no."

"Hey, it's the others who thought it first. Not me."

"Well they need to get their minds cleaned." I chuckle and turned towards him. His hair looked so fluffy. I just want to pet it. So I did..... What? Can't a girl just feel her fionce's hair?

"Enjoying yourself?" Niall teased me and I felt his hair.

"Yes, yes I am," I admitted. He smiled and removed my hand from his hair. I pounted and turned around.

"I know you're not mad at me," he laughed.

"Yes I am," I mumbled.

"You can feel my hair all you want tomorrow ok?" 

"But I want to feel it now!"

"Well you can wait. I'm tired baby."

"Fine." I think he smiled at me giving in so quickly. I was tired as well. I didn't feel like putting up a fight. He kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I don't know when I fell asleep, but it was after Niall. He was snoring in about 3 minutes. But I did finally go to sleep.

***************************************************

I woke up to no Niall next to me and none of Niall's cloths on the floor. I guessed he was in his room, getting dressed or something. But he wasn't. So I checked in the other boys rooms. Nothing. Eventually I gave up and just went downstairs, where I smelt food.

Emileigh was cooking breakfast, Kiera was sleeping at the table and Jay was feeding Stephano. Sometimes I feel a little guilty for not getting up on time for feeding Stephano, but Jay seems happy doing it, so I don't feel as guilty.

"Hey Thaila," Jay mumbled. Why wasn't she as cheery? Jay's usually always cheery in the morning, no matter what day of the week it is.

"What's up?" I asked, pulling a chair from the table and sitting.

"You don't know?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Know what?" I repeated.

"Simon took them to go touring. They already have an album out and everything."

"What!" I got up, almost knocking the peas from Jay's hand. This couldn't be happening. I ran up to my room and checked my phone. Two messages from Niall and 5 missed calls. Man was I a deep sleeper. I looked at the messages.

Thaila I need to tell you something. Please wake up -N

Well it's obvious you're not going to wake up unless there's an apocolyps so I'll just text you the situation. The lads and I have been secretly working on an album. It just got realeased last week, and Simon already booked us for a tour around Europe. I'm sorry princess. I'll try to call and text you as much as I can. You know how busy this could be. Just be patient with me ok? -N