Chapter 35: Mmmm... Better Not

"We starting a pregnancy pack or something?" I snapped at Emileigh. She looked down at the ground. I didn't mean to be so upset, but how could she be so irresponsible? "Anyone else pregnant in this house?"

"I am," Jay said, walking in.

"Not you too," I groaned.

"Just kidding. I don't do that," she grinned. I shot her a look. She just shrugged and sat down next to Jason. "So I heard your fionce is coming back to town soon. Any comments on that?" She held up a fork to my mouth.

"Jay, put  that fork down," I told her disaprovingly. She rolled her eyes as she put the fork down. To be honest, I didn't know what to think about Niall coming back. I suppose I should be happy. Niall is coming back. But then he'd have to leave again for who knows how much longer. I couldn't bear that.

"But seriously," Jay continued, snapping me out of my thoughts. "How do you feel about Niall coming back?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Happy? Excited? Estatic?"

"Worried."

"That wasn't the answer I was expecting."

"I just... I just don't want to get too attached to him when he comes back. Because then when he left I would try to make him stay. Then there'd be tears, arguing and all that good stuff and I don't want that."

"Well you're not going to get attached, right?"

"Don't bet on it."

"Come on Thaila. It's not like he's going to forget about you or anything." Oh how wrong he was.

******************************************

It was a day before One Direction came to London. I was... In a way apprehesive. I was still scared that I would get too attached having Niall here, even though it would only be for about 3 days.

"Thaila!" Kiera bursted into my room, making me jump. 

"What Kiera?" I sighed.

"The boys are on the telly!" she nearly shouted. "They're doing a interview!" I rushed downstairs with her. Emileigh and Jay were already watching, Stephano on Jay's lap giggling.

"Dada!" he chirped, pointing to the screen.

"That is daddy," I smiled as I popped myself down next to Jay. "Did I miss anything?"

"No. It just now started," she informed me. I nodded, listening intently to the program.

"So, I heard you're going to be in London tomorrow," the interviewer mused.

"Yea. I'm pretty stoked," Harry said. "I have a very close friend there and I really want to see her again." We all ooed at Jay, who's face had gone red.

"Ooo! A lady friend huh?"

"Yea. Her name is Jay."

"Jay? But isn't that a boys name?"

"It is not!" cried Jay.

"No, it's not," Harry replied bitterly. The interview looked taken aback at Harry's agression, but quickly put on a fake smile.

"Do any of you other lads have any special ladies at home?" he asked.

"Well, I sorta fancy this girl named Emileigh," Zayn mumbled. Yea, a crush, I thought to myself. 

"Emileigh huh? Anyone else?" No one said anything else. Anything wrong with that sentence? Let me repeat it in case you didn't catch it; NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ELSE. Niall didn't even mention me. Had he forgotten about me that quickly? A piercing pain stabbed my heart. Niall had forgotten to mention me. But then I thought, maybe he thought the interviewer meant crushes.