Chapter 38: Time For What?

When I woke up, I had a strange pain in my lower stomach area. It was like I was being stabbed by a billion knives.

"Thaila, are you ok princess?" Niall asked from beside me in his morning voice. As great as he sounded, I didn't want to hear him talking.

"I think it's time Niall," I gasped.

"Time for what?" he asked.

"To dance," I said sarcastically. "Time for me to go to the hospital!"

"Why?"

"I'm going into labor Niall!"

"Oh." He carried me out of bed and down the stairs. The pain eased a little, but not that much.

"What's up Niall?" Jay asked, concern in her voice.

"Thaila's in labor," he replied breathlessly. It's not easy carrying a pregnant woman down the stairs when you just got out of a arm cast.

"What?" Harry dropped his cars that he was messing with onto the floor.

"You're gonna pick that up," I grumbled through gritted teeth.

"Or what?" Harry smirked.

"Harry...." Jay warned.

"I'll cut your throat, that's what," I remarked. His green eyes shone with fright. Sastifaction right there.

"Louis!" Niall called.

"What do you want peasant?" he called from the bathroom.

"I know it's.... That time of the day but could you please drive us to the hospital."

"What for?"

"Thaila's gone into labor."

"I thought she wasn't due until like five weeks from now!"

"Well change of plans! Hurry up!" We all rushed out into the car. Well, all that were there. Zayn, Liam , Emileigh and Kiera were out doing something. Don't ask what. Louis came out of the house, struggling to get pants on. I had hoped he wasn't doing what I thought he was doing in the bathroom. 

"Thanks for keeping us waiting," Niall grumbled.

"No problem mate," Louis smiled.

"Sarcasm Louis. Ever heard of it?"

"Yes I have peasant. I use it all the time."

"Then why aren't you firmlar with it?"

"I am so!"

"You're just as dumb as a donkey!"

"Well you're as short as an Irishman!"

"I am an Irishman!"

"More like an Irishboy!"

"I'm more of a man than you!"

"And who's driving here?"

"I could drive if I want to!"

"Oh really?"

"Yea!"

"Then drive!"

"Fine!"

"Niall, you are NOT driving me. Louis, pull out of the driveway before I stick that wheel up your bum," I snapped. Niall looked out the windows and Louis silently started to drive away.

"How you doing baby?" Niall asked me after a while.

"I don't know Niall," I kicked him in the shin," now multiply that pain by mmm.... A thousand."

"Sorry for asking," he muttered, rubbing his probably brused shin. "Hurry up Louis. Before she starts to beat me up even more."

"Mumma?" Stephano asked from the backseat. I turned around.

"Hey babe," I greeted. Another pain blow to the stomach area. I winced.

"Mumma otay?" he asked with concern.

"Mumma's alright baby," I assured him.

"We're here," Louis announced. The few hours after that were a blur. But I had to regain full sight of the situation just as I was giving birth. And that, my dear reader, wasn't fun.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Patty got smore >:( I want smores! Anyone else wants smores? Just me? Mk. I'm am overly obsessed with Doctor Who. I love Matt Smith so much. He is by FAR the best Doctor there has ever been. Anyone who disagrees may walk out of my TARDIS when we're in space or time traveling. Just go. I had to do homework. Bleck. ANNNNDDD it was too simple for my brain, so I was all like TOOOOOO SIMPLE FOR MY COMPLEX BRAIN! SCREW YOU MR. MASTRO! I DESERVE TO BE IN INTEGRATED MATH! *deep breaths* I was so aggervated I started to grumbled in a British accent. From watching Doctor Who so much. Rory died D: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls to knees* So, how'd yall like the chapter? I thought it was pretty brilliant myself. But I am the author, so.... Yea. And apparently Patty flashed herself on C.o.D. Don't. Ask. She just flash banged herself. That's it. Don't get your dirty minded gears going, you sick bums. Well, until next chapter...... I WANT MA DONUT BITES PEASANT!