Chapter 14: Did I Say That?

I woke up again about thirty minutes later, feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom. Sadly, Niall was in there. Good news is I didn't have to hold my hair back this time. After I was done, I stood up. My legs were a bit wobbly. Like jello.

"Are you ok?" Niall asked me.

"I'm fine," I assured him. He didn't seem too convinced. I hastily walked back to my room and got on suitable clothing. I got Stephano and headed downstairs. Luckily, I didn't miss breakfast. Even though I'd just thrown up, I was still hungry.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked Jay who was at the stove.

"Bacon, eggs, toast...," she listed, looking around.

"Is it done?" I said, my mouth watering.

"Not yet- Where are you going?" 

"I'm bored. Where's Stephano's bottle?" Jay rolled her eyes and pointed on the counter. I grabbed it and gave it to Stephano. I sat down at the table where Zayn was sleeping and Amber was pouting.

"What crawled up your butt and died?" I asked Amber.

"You," she huffed, turning away from me.

"What's wrong with me?" I continued.

"You slept with Niall!" she exclaimed too dramatically.

"Oh! You two are going out?" Jay squealed.

"I wouldn't call it going out," I laughed half heartily.

"You two are dating?" Amber nearly screamed at me.

"Calm yourself," I snapped. "We aren't going out."

"Who isn't going out?" Niall asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Us," I told him.

"Is it true?" Amber huffed at him.

"Yeah," Niall answered. "We're having a baby instead." Jay's eyes grew big. Amber's mouth hung open.

"You two had sex?" she shrieked. I glared at Niall. Boy can't keep a secret can he?

"Too soon?" he said. Jay shook her head and pulled me aside.

"How did he..."

"I told him," I assured her. "Harry didn't tell. I promise."

"Why'd you tell him?" she smirked.

"He asked me," I shrugged, going back to the table. Amber was glaring at Niall. Liam, Louis and Harry entered the kitchen with a sack of something.

"Oi! Can I hold Stephano?" Harry asked me excitingly.

"Uh sure," I guessed, handing him Stephano.

"I want to have my own but Jay is being a party pooper," he told me as Jay shot him a look.

"Why is Amber looking at Niall like she wants to kill him?" Liam asked me.

"Because she does," I replied.

"Why?"

"Because Mr. Can't-Keep-My-Mouth-Shut told her we're having a baby."

"Oh Niall....."

"Do we have rehearsal today?"

"Don't think so. But we did get this letter from Simon." He held up a letter.

"Ooo! Gimmie!" I snatched the letter out of his hand. I opened it. Suddenly, I wished I hadn't.

"What's wrong Thaila?" Harry asked me.

"We have to go to school today," I groaned.

"S-School?" Louis stuttered.

"Why do we have to go to school?" Amber sneered.

"You don't have to," I growled. "It's only me and the boys."

"What? Give me that," Louis grumbled, grabbing the letter out of my hand. "Thaila and boys..... School..... Today...... Fired....... Damn. He means business."

"What are we going to do?" Niall asked.

"Do what Simon told us to do," I sighed. "Go to school." Zayn woke up after I said that.

"Wha...." He mumbled sleepily. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing," I rolled my eyes. "Nothing." He shrugged and layed his head back down. I looked at the clock. The school we were going to started at eleven. It was 8:30. I groaned. This was going to be a long day.

Ohs nos! They has to goes twos schools! Uck. That grammar man.... Anyway, thank you guys for the almost 3,000 reads :3 I want to watch Wreck It Ralph. We were watching it in social studies and we never finished it. Maybe it's on netflix. The video on the side is optional to watch, but I'd like it if you watched it. Thanks :D And for any of you guys out there who love gummy bears, gummy fist. (>.<)/* MARK NEEDS TO GET OFF VACATION ASAP! I feel so lost.... Like.... Like a lost puppy. Ever felt like that? Yea, it's not pleasant. But until next chappie...... MEGAFAN????