Chapter 4: I've Seen Better

We arrived at Simon's recording studio about ten minutes later. Simon was waiting outside. What looked to be a sneer/smile was on his face. Feeling a bit uneasy, I got out of the car, Stephano in my arms.

"Welcome you two," he greeted. "And little Stephano." Jay and I mumbled our hellos.

"I'll take the baby," a guard said from behind him.

"Oh no. Stephano is staying with me," I stated flatly. "Take him away and I'll bite."

"She will. Then she'll feel sorry about it," Jay agreed. "Cause you know, mood swings."

"Mood swings?" Simon looked at me suspiciously.

"Explain later. Now give us a tour," I demanded.

"Fine Ms. Pushy," he grumbled. He led us in. The tour was awfully boring. He showed us the recording booth, the recording studio, the break lounge (which we weren't allowed to use and the bathrooms. "Any questions?" He asked after the tour.

"Uh yea. Why can't we go in the lounge?" I asked.

"It's for Mr. Cowell only," a guard said.

"Well what about Ms. Xaver hm?" I growled. I was starting to get sassy. Mood swings.

"She'll just have to deal with it," he sneered.

"I don't think she'll like that," I chuckled. My temper was rising quickly. Go away you stupid mood swings!

"Thaila, big scary guy, can't we just come to an agreement?" Jay laughed nervously. I glared at the guard, but didn't say anything. I needed to control the swings. I took a deep breath and sat down on one of the couches in the lounge. I got a few glares, but who cares anyway? I got out Jason's number and put it in my phone.

Without realizing it, I had put a heart next to his name. I saved it before I realized what I did.

"Who's Jason?" Jay asked me, sitting down.

"No one," I said.

"Then why does he have a heart after his name?" she smirked.

"Simple mistake," I mumbled, blushing.

"Is it that guy you met on the elevator?"

"Maybe."

"It is! Oh my gosh! You can't be in love with him! You're with Niall!"

"I was. I was with Niall. Those times are over. I can date whoever I want now."

"No you can't! You're having his baby for goodness sake!"

"So? I could pass it off for Jason's. He's blond."

"That's not the point!"

"Is it?"

"Thaila, imagine how hurt Niall would be if you started dating Jason."

"He wouldn't care."

"Yes he would. And you know it."

"Drop it." My tone must've put my point across, because Jay didn't say anthing else. Mumbled a bit, but didn't say anything. Though she wasn't talking, her words kept replaying in my mind.

Imagine how hurt Niall would be if you started dating Jason

Since when did Niall care who I dated? I instantly felt guilty for thinking that. He always cared. He cared at the house so why stop now? Because he's no longer apart of your life Thaila, I reminded myself sadly.

The guard who I was arguing with suddenly cheered. We all jumped, except Simon who was sitting next to him.

"You really mean it?" the guard asked.

"Yes. I'm signing One Direction," Simon confirmed.

Can't talk. Bout to leave. Talk to you bros in the next chapter seeeeeeeyaa. Wait that's not right...

CEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA