Macy- The End

Macy

Picture of Macy to the side... Doutzen Kroes

"Say that again?" A slow evil grin spread across my face.

"Layla is adopted." Mellissa repeated.

"Ha!" I snorted, eye narrowing,"This is just what I needed to crush her."

I waited, leaning against my lockers. I smiled flirtatiously as a few boy passed twirled my blond hair, winking.

I knew I was perfection.

Layla entered. My eyes narrowed.

I didn't understand why any guy found interest in her. Yeah,she was admirably pretty, but not gorgeous like I was.

I mean, maybe she had a little personality, but who cares about that?

Today she was wearing a little green dress that was high necked and flowed to her knees.

Why would anyone want to go for her? You couldn't even see her boobs barely. I flaunted, and I got many for it.

Her green eyes were nice, a bright emerald. But she wore no eyeshadow while I wore thick eyeliner to bring out the blue in my eyes.

She was short. I wore heels. She was skinny, I was curvy.

What was I doing wrong?

I strutted over to her. She glared at me boldly, I didn't like this new attitude he had lately.

"What do you want Macy?" She snapped, examining her pink nails like she was bored.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure Karsen was aware of your little secret."

She looked up at me, with a confused expression.

"Karsen? What secret?" She asked.

I pushed her roughly into a locker and her confusion turned into a dead out glare.

"Oh, you know. That you're adopted. How do you think Karsen will feel about that?"

Her lips clenched together and her face grew red. I was satisfied, thinking I had made her angry. Then she burst out laughing.

"Oh, God. You-you thought-"She double over laughing again. People were staring and I huffed in anger. Unpleased with her reaction.

"Why are you laughing? Most people would be upset that their own parents disowned them."

She grew serious so fast it was a little creepy. She stepped forwards and grabbed the collar of my shirt and jerked me down until we were nose to nose.

The hallway was silent.

She smirked some,"Look here, Macy. I know you're a desperate slut who wants Karsen. He's not interested. I don't care if I was adopted, I consider my legal guardians as my real parents. So don't pull the parent card on me, when you know I know all about your crap home life."

I pulled away from her, fists clenched.

"You- You just shut up!" I huffed and she chuckled mockingly.

"Nice one. How long did it take you to come up with that amazing come back?"

I fumed silently and she nodded, starting to walk past me.

I watched her go, when suddenly she paused, looking over her shoulder.

"Oh and Macy? I'm a little tired of you bullying me all the time, but as the nice person I am, I'm going to warn you. Keep it up, and you'll regret it. Badly." Her voice was thick with her intentions and threat.