Bradley- Uncle

Bradley

Picture of Hunter to the side

"Hey, I'm home!" I shouted loudly as I entered the door. I slammed it, just to make sure my presence was known before making my way into the living room.

The day was hectic, and after that I needed some milk. Yeah, that sounded good.

As I ruffled through the fridge, my thoughts wandered to Julie. She was so so pretty, and although I know all Layla and Danny saw was a mean girl. I saw a broken one. There was no way she would act the way she did without a reason.

"Hey kid." Uncle H said as he walked in to the kitchen. I took a long gulp of my milk and then smiled at him.

"Hey Uncle H." I greeted, wiping off a milk mustache I knew was there.

"Uncle H is home!" My little sister cried as she dashed into the room. Uncle H scooped her up when she flung herself at him.

He mercilessly tickled her. She giggled maniacally and smacked him on his head.

"Ah, Jenny! You hurt me!" Uncle H staggered dramatically as if her little slap was a fatal blow.

Jenny laughed, jumping away from him just as he fell. He collapsed heavily, throwing his arm around Jenny and pulling her down with him.

"Ah, you're so heavy!!" Jenny shouted, wriggling like an anaconda. Uncle H just laughed and held her tighter.

"Are you calling me fat?" Uncle H asked, sounding overly appalled. I sniggered, Uncle H was tall and skinny as could be. He was actually very fit. And seemed really young, though I didn't know what age.

"Yeah! Now get off fatty, you're crushing me!" Jenny declared, finally getting away from him.

Yep that was my sister. She was ten, immature and the prettiest little sister ever.

When she got older she would have to beat the guys away with a stick.

She suddenly raced upstairs with barely an excuse and Uncle H made his way to the living room. I followed and sat beside him.

He stared out the window and I watched his grey eyes get more and more sad.

"Hey, I know this is kinda personal, but why are you here?" I questioned, snapping him from his morose reverie.

His head whipped around and he stared at me for a moment.

"Me and my wife are having troubles." He finally muttered.

"Wife! Geez, you're like 19 and you're already married? Why tied down so early man?" I exclaimed.

He smiled softly and had a dazed look on his face,"I never thought I would be married so young either. But I love her so much, the thought of anyone else disgusts me." He sighed dreamily,"She makes me so so happy, I can't even describe it. And I'm not 19 I am 27."

I frowned,"If she makes you so happy, why are you having troubles?"

He sighed,"I had a bad past, kid. And I didn't tell her I had a brother. I just told her a couple weeks ago when your dad told me he wanted to meet up with us. She got all paranoid and thought I was hiding more. She lost her trust in me. And finally we got into a big fight about it, and she was so hurt. I decided to leave so she wasn't so sad anymore."

I shook my head as he ran a hand trough his hair and breathed out heavily in pain.

"Well, since you guys loved each other so much. I think she would be worse off without you."

He seems doubtful, but thoughtful," I dunno. She was always the strong one. The stubborn one." He mused.

My eyebrows came together,"Well what if that means she's just too stubborn to ask you to come back."

Uncle H's eyes snapped to my own.

"You're very wise for your years, boy." He said, ruffling my hair.

"Thanks, I think." I replied, getting up as he did. He began to retreat to his room when I stopped him.

"Hey!" He turned around to look at me and raised one of his black eyebrows in question.

"What's your name? Calling you Uncle H is kinda weird for me. Can I just call you Uncle full name?" God that sounded stupid.

He chuckled,"Uncle full name? Nice one. Yeah, it's not a secret. The name's Hunter." And with one last smile he shuffled upstairs.

Hey guys!! Sorry for the shortness, but I will post a new chapter very very soon!! Thanks for all the support, and I know this chapter isn't really fun, but its important to the Hunter Bella part of the under plot! Enjoy!!