Layla- Heartbroken

Layla

Picture of Danny to the side

"Oh...Layla...." Karsen winced, looking at the bulky cast that encased my wrist. I wasn't in the mood for talking, so I just brushed past him. My books in the other hand felt like they weighed eight tons.

"Layla, stop!" Someone called, I turned looking up to glare at Karsen. It wasn't Karsen. It was my old ultimate crush. Liam Ranthon. I felt my cheeks heat up as he approached, wondering what he was doing talking to ME.

Obviously, I wasn't popular. I wasn't as pretty as alot of cheerleaders. I wasn't willing to put on a show. He took long strides, pulling me by my uninjured elbow to a corner by the janitor's closet. He had to bend over almost in half to whisper in my ear.

"Meet me after school, behind the library."

I blinked in a daze, and he walked away to a group of friends. I took a shaky inhale and a smile broke across my face.

He wanted to meet me, ME. I did an internal fist pump and dandied along the hallway's, a loony smile on my face. When I got to first period, I accidently sat next to Macy who snarled and shoved me with a," You and your whore germs aren't sitting next me."

"Ok, not like you don't already have them." I sighed, dreamily going to sit in a seat next to a random nerd who said nothing and stared at me the whole time.

He nudged my arm," Is it true you slept with the whole football team?" He asked.

"Nope." I replied, smiling hugley at him. He seemed confused, but I couldn't care less.

"Macy's saying you did." He told me, I shrugged. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and turned to glance at him," I'm flattered she had nothing better to do than to talk about me." I giggled, Macy heard and sent me a glare. I stuck my tongue out at her chidishly. Karsen and Bradley were eyeing me from across the room.

The bell rang and I skipped down the hallway, a couple," Lalalala."'s slipped out of my mouth. Karsen who was walking normally beside me demanded to know what I was so happy about.

"Who knows, puppies and sunshine." I cooed, reaching up to ruffle his hair. He laughed and turned to Bradley," Dude, she's drunk."

"I am not drunk!" I exclaimed, but fate made me stagger at that moment and they exchanged looks.

"I can't beleive you came to school drunk." Bradley's expression was dissapproving.

"No way, she was totally sober this morning." Karsen said.

"You drank at school! What were you thinking Layla?"

"Yeah, and who were you drinking with? I can't believe you didn't get caught."

"I'm not drunk." I repeated stubbornly.

"Maybe she's not." Karsen said doubtfully.

My eyes caught on Liam who was walking down the hallway in the oppostie way as us. When he saw me his face lit up and he gave a smile that melted my heart. When we passed each other he nodded at me.

I gazed at him over my shoulder and slammed my face into a locker.

"She's drunk!" Both Bradley and Karsen concluded at the same time. They glared at each other for a moment before laughing about it.

"Aw, jinx, isn't that so dreamy." I breathed, giggling uncontrolably.

"I think she might be high, too. Maybe we should take her home." Bradley suggested.

"NO FRIGGIN WAY!" I screamed, gathering alot of glares.

Bradley raised his hands, palms down in defeat," Fine fine, drunk Layla can stay."