Karsen- Realization

Karsen

Julie to the side.... Megan Fox

"Julie?" I breathed. What was she doing here?

"You know her?" Danny asked accusingly. And she had a right to accuse because exactly what she was thinking was what was happening.

"Yes, I know him. How does he know you?" Julie demanded, her blue eyes filling with rage. She looked so sexy when she was mad.

"Hey guys. Let's be reasonable. Julie why are you here? And how do you know Karsen?" Layla spoke up in her soft voice. She seemed different today, even though she put on a brave face, her eyes looked broken.

"I am Julie. Karsen's girlfriend. I came to visit him."

Danny gasped,"I think you got it wrong. Karsen is my boyfriend."

I stayed silent. What had I done? I loved Julie, but she was just so uptight. Talking about marriage and no sex.

I just wanted to get laid.

"Ha, you are just one of his petty distractions. Do you really think you can compare to me?" Julie spoke like the thought was absurd.

And it was, nobody could compare to Julie. Except maybe Layla.

I shook my head. Layla was a freak.

I was just using her to get revenge on Tony.

Layla seemed to realize who Julie was.

"You're the one Tony cheated on me for." She said quietly.

Julie laughed darkly again,"Of course. You do realize you are not better than me in any way. I can have whoever I want, whenever. No girlfriend is worth not being with me."

Danny's mouth was wide open,"Don't talk like that! Layla is more than you'll ever be!"

"Danny, hey it's-" Layla started but Julie cut her off with a viscous glare.

"Quiet whore." She snapped,"Let the girl say what she has to say, because no matter how harsh her words, it will not change the fact that you two lost men to me, because you were not good enough to hold their eyes."

Yeah, Julie was mean.

But she was mine.

She smiled naughtily at me," I will see you tonight." Then she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a mind blowing kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled away, her lipstick still perfect. A gift of hers.

Then she stalked off.

I looked over. Danny's eyes were filling up with tears. She stood up abruptly, shoving off my arm. I hadn't realized was still on her shoulders. She glared at me with her dark glistening eyes.

"How could you? Layla was right. You're a jerk! And you don't deserve me. Have fun with your no good Hispanic cheater. You two deserve each other!" Then she slapped me hard enough to leave a mark and stomped away in her tall heels.

Layla stood. I just now noticed how strong the pain in her eyes was as she stopped in front of me.

"Lately, my life has been a mess. You broke my heart. My parents are broke up. My dad left the house. My mom's being drinking a lot. And now Tony won't speak with me. Now I have a chance to get my best friend back and at least out part of my pathetic back to normal, but you know what? I would rather be alone than to see the pain on her face. You're a jerk, and you two do deserve each other. You're both unfaithful."

This words struck me hard. I knew Layla was loving and was having a hard time, but I never knew it was that bad. Still, she placed on a brace face and was nice to everyone.

She didn't deserve any of this.

I watched her leave. And Bradley got up to follow. He sent a glance over his shoulder and his silver gaze was disappointed.

"You screwed up bad, man." He said solemnly and left the cafeteria.

"You what!?" Julie screeched throwing a book at me angrily.

"I want to break up. I want Layla!" I cried earnestly.

"That slut has nothing on me!" She screamed and I dodged another book.

"She has a heart!!" I yelled back. I wasn't taking it back. I would get Layla again or die trying.

"That useless tramp is nothing!"

"Don't call her that! You're the tramp. Now leave!"

She became very still, her beautiful face red in anger.

"I'm giving you one last chance. If I walk out that door, I will never come back to you again. And you will regret it." Her voice was low and filled with deadly rage. She spoke slowly and concisely, articulating each word carefully.

No, I would not regret it.

"Leave." I growled through gritted teeth.

She threw one last book and dashed out. I collapsed on my bed an put my head in my hands.

Now I just had to get Layla back.