Tony- Determination

Tony

Tony to the side....Kellan Lutz

I sat quietly as usual, staring at the guard that was friends with Layla.

"Did she tell you if she was coming today?" I asked hoepfully. Days blended together in here. I knew I deserved what I got, beating Layla. How could I ever do that to her?

I was seeing an anger management therapist here, and it totally cleared my perspective. At first I refused to talk to anyone, because I was so disgusted with myself. And all it took was that one day at the school.

Flashback:

I was so sickeningly angry. I had another argument with that stupid Karsen kid.I knew he knew that I was dating his girlfriend, he had just figured it out the other day. That was why he was at the peir. To clear his head, and he ruined everything. I liked what Layla and I had going on, and despite her frequent protests, I knew she liked it that I disciplined her.

I went to her school with every intent of taking her to a private place and showing her just how much she angered me.

She walked out of the school and her green eyes fell onto me. She looked so beautiful in a little pink skirt and green top that framed her short slender body, and made her legs look miles long, despite her height.

She whimpered. I waited for her to descend the stairs and when she didn't I grew impatient, at my limit I stode forward and grabbed her roughly by the arm. I grinned cruelly," Didn't think I would forget, did you Layla?" I brushed her hair back, pretty harshly.

Horror and intense fear flitted across her face," Please, Tony, I really don't want to be together anymore." She begged, shrinking away from me. Her hair fell into her face as she dropped her chin.

That hurt. She really wanted to be punished," Don't make this any harder than it needs to be. Let's go talk this out somewhere private where you can be punished for what you did." She looked about ready to collapse.

Then her face hardened and she tipped her head up, glaring at me defiantly. My eyebrows drew together in confusion, she had never done this before.

"No, Tony. Leave me alone you worthless peice of trash." She spoke clearly and articulated each word. I growled as rage flushed through me.

I grabbed her, pulling her until we were chest to chest. I bent my head down to her short height.

"Come with me NOW. Or you'll regret it." I gave her once last chance to dim the blinding anger that was building in me. I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. I needed an outlet, and Layla was it.

She stayed with the bold face," No, I don't want you. I can do SO much better.You're just the bottom of the line and I will never love you." She spat.

Fury erupted around me and I roared, enjoying the little cringe she gave, letting me know this mask was just that, a mask. She was scared, terrified. I fed off of her discomfort.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" I shouted, shoving her harshly. She tumbled down the stairs. People chattering, alarmed, but I was too far gone to really care.

She shakily tried to get her legs under her, but I was already there. I shoved her down, relishing in the sight of her crumpled form.

"DON'T EVEN GET UP! THIS TIME I'M MAKING SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!" I yelled.

I grabbed her and pulled her up so I could punch her hard in the jaw. The feeling of ache in my fists as she cried out fascinated me in a sick twisted way, and I wanted to keep doing it over and over until she would never say things like that to me ever again.

She held her face and stumbled, trying not to fall down, but I wouldn't let her this time. I rammed her up against a truck, her head hit with a PING, and I bashed the side of her face so hard blood sprayed from her nose before steadily dripping.

I saw her clamp her lips together in a pale white line, and that displeased me. I wanted to hear her scream for me to stop, to beg for mercy and moan in pain.

I fumbled for my pocket knife, flicking it open. Layla seemd a little bit dazed, but her eyes zeroed in on the glittering blade.

"W-What are you doing Tony?" She spluttered.

Her friend Danny screamed her name. She turned her head, taking her focus off of me.

"It'll be ok, Danny." She almost cooed.

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" I boomed. I slahshed across her forehead, the slice immediatlely started some heavy bleeding. She tried to shove me away, sending me into another wave of anger. I pressed the knife to her throat, making her stand on her tiptoes and arch her back against the car.

"Tony." She choked.

Then Karsen. He stomped up and took me down. He beat me.

Everything was blurry until I was at the hospital. I saw Layla on a stretcher.

It was like a slap to the face, her eyes were closed and her face so peaceful. It sent me into memories of when we used to be together as a good couple.

I didn't fight it when the police cuffed me.

I let them take me away.

Then a couple weeks ago she came in. I hadn't been eating well, and refused to talk. I thought she would leave, I knew she just came to make me feel bad and I deserved it. So I took it without complaint, and in reality, having her come and talk about her problems to me was a comfort.

And then she came in, screaming and crying. Her nut shot sent waves of agony through me. She forgave me. The fact still sends shock waves of awe and surprise.

Only someone as sweet as her could forgive a person like me, and I was ready for this second chance.

I wouldn't disappoint her again.