Part 1 ~ A Beautiful Awakening

Michael's Point Of View ~

I hear a knock on my front door, waking me from my sleep. I sit up and rub my eyes, turning my head to look at the clock on my bedside table. It's 3 in the morning. Who is at my house? And knocking on my door at a time like this? I hop out of bed and throw a t-shirt on. I'm already wearing black pants. 

I walk downstairs, reaching for the doorknob. I speak against it . . 

"Who is it?" I ask exhausted. My voice all sleepy. 

"It's Olivia . . " She says very quietly. 

She sounds very upset. I open the door and she runs into my arms, clinging onto my shirt for dear life, like someone is threatening to pull her away from me at any second. I wrap my arms around her, slowly tracing my hands up and down her back to soothe her intense cries. She hiccups, burying her face deeper into my chest. I place a soft kiss on the top of her head. I'm just standing here, holding her in my arms . . I love this moment. I love it so much it hurts. 

"What happened, Olivia?" . . I ask gently. 

Apart of me not even wanting to know the answer. 

"He . . he cheated on me Michael . . I walked in . . and saw him with this girl that I have never seen before . . they was both naked and . . " Her speech stops mid-sentence. Her tears just not allowing her to speak anymore. 

Olivia, my poor girl. She is way too good for him. 

She cries more, just talking about it seems to take her down. Oh God! I could just kill this guy. Olivia has been seeing him off and on for the past year. His name is Eric and I know that he doesn't love Olivia like I do. He doesn't care about her like I do. Olivia is simply just another girl to him and she can't see the way he really is. But I can. I can see right through his smug smile and fake words. He makes me sick. 

I feel like letting Olivia go from this hug right now would devastate her, crumble her. I need to tell her what my next step is. 

"Olivia, baby . . let me get you upstairs and into bed. So that you're warm, okay?" . . 

" . . but you have to let go of me first" I ask softly once again, my voice is only a whisper. 

She doesn't say anything. My words slowly sinking in and allowing her to understand what I'm asking her to do. She very slowly peels off me, her tears staining my shirt. I lift her up and carry her upstairs to my room, placing her gently as possible on my bed as if she were a glass doll. I place the blanket over her, making my way to the other side of the bed. I take off my shirt and pants and slide in beside her. She clings to me, scooting over to me, burying her face in the crock of my neck.

I can feel her scattering small kisses along my neck. She sits up on her arm as she lays on her side, centimetres from me. 

I really am in love with this girl. But Olivia must never know how I feel about her. That must not happen. I am afraid of getting hurt myself and ending up like Olivia . . just being in her situation is something I could not stand. To be rejected from the one girl that I have loved for 10 years of my life. 

"Olivia . . baby . . " I start to say but I stop with what she says next. 

"Michael . . please put your hands on me" She tells me. 

She takes my jaw softly in her small hands and brings her lips to touch mine. I kiss her back. Letting our tongues dance with each other. I bring up my hand and place it on the side of her face as our kiss gets more passionate, while my other hand runs down her spine. I take this opportunity to brace myself with my hands on the bed and roll over . . so I am now on top of Olivia's petit frame. Placing her legs on either side of my hips so that my body can get even closer to hers. I let my hand explore her body . . noticing that she has only a pair of night pyjama shorts on and a tank top with no bra on. I run my hand down her stomach and rest it on her thigh . . she moans into my mouth as she feels my hand on her now heated skin. 

"Olivia . . can I baby girl?" I ask her. 

She nods. Releasing me and begins taking all of her clothes off. I attack my side dresser, looking for a condom . . ripping the wrapper off and placing it on my now erect dick . . 

I get back on top of her and continue touching that body of hers that has got me going so crazy over. I bring my hand to her naked core and begin rubbing oh so slowly, making her body seem like it's going to burst into flames at any second now. We stop making out, so that I can place a soft kiss upon her forehead . . then bringing my lips to her ear . . 

"You want this, Liv? . . you sure?" I say breathlessly at this point. 

She wraps her arms around my neck, bringing a hand down to my waist line and running it slowly up my stomach and resting the palm of her hand on my chest. 

"Yes! baby . . please" She says looking into my eyes. 

I place two of my fingers inside of her. Sending her in a fit of pleasure. I look down at her, seeing her expressions of joy that I am giving to her right now. I'm just getting her ready for what's to come next. She whimpers softly as my fingers continue to make love to her pussy. I lean down to kiss her trembling lips. During the kiss I release my fingers and place my rock hard dick towards her dripping entrance . . 

I place only my tip in, letting it sit inside of her. Still kissing her passionately. I take this chance to slide in a little more further into her. She releases our kiss and runs her soft fingers down my back, giving me chills and throws her head back. 

"You okay, baby? . . I'm not hurting you?" I ask her

"No your not hurting me . . keep going, baby . . please . . " She pleads softly to me. 

to be continued.