Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The wedding was long, beautiful, but stupid. The entire time Aria was thinking about what Amelia said. Once she became her wife she was going to have to do things that wives did. Aria knew what the Queen was referring to she just was hoping that Amelia would at least wait until she was ready. Not that she would be ever ready to sleep with a vampire.

"You may kiss the bride."

Aria jumps at the voice and comes out of her thoughts. She could feel the flashes of cameras and hear the helicopter above her that was filming the entire wedding. Amelia arches her perfect eyebrow and leans forward. Aria gulps. This was going to be there first kiss.

Aria leans forward and she almost faint when the lips connect with hers. They were so soft and Amelia smelled so good. She smells like vanilla and a hint of spice it was intoxicating. However, the kiss ended too quickly and before Aria knew it. Amelia was pulling back with a smirk on her lips.

Aria can hear the claps and cheers in the background but all she could focus on was the beauty in front of her. She glances down at her ring and then gulps. This was real. In three days she and Amelia were to return back to England.

"Aria, Aria!" The media screams her name and Aria bends her head down. Amelia was holding her hand and they were walking towards their car. Aria always dream of having a wedding where she would ride off in a...

Aria looks up when she hears horses. She glances toward Amelia and asks, "How did you know?" She couldn't help but grin. She always wanted a horse but her dad never got her one. The four white horses were hooked onto a carriage.

"I must admit I looked up some information on you." Amelia answers her accent thick.

Aria stares at her ignoring the camera flashes in her face.

Amelia smiles down at her and explains, "You shouldn't put too much about yourself online."

Aria bites on her lip and blushes. There was no telling what the Queen found out about her.

"I'm calling this truce." Amelia whispers. "No more arguing."

Aria frowns. She thought Amelia was being nice for once. She actually thought the Queen was being romantic or something.

"Whatever." Aria replies and steps into the carriage.

"Queen Amelia, Queen." The reporters continue to call their name. However, the Queen just steps into the carriage.

They sit across from each other and fifth teen minutes into the ride the Queen notice something was wrong with her new wife. Aria sat across from her with her arms cross over her chest and a frown on her beautiful face as she stares out the carriage.

The Queen growls in frustration and asks, "What is it now?"

Aria looks her way and furrows her eyebrow in anger but she doesn't answer. She just continues to look out the carriage at all the people.

Amelia hisses and before she could even blink the Queen was grabbing her chin yanking her face towards her. "I ask you a question Aria?" she sneers.

Aria swats her hand away and screams, "Keep your fucking hands off of me!"

Amelia eyes begin to glow. She was tired of this spoil brat. "I bring you white horses and this is how you react. Remind me to never do anything for you."

"They weren't for you to get." Aria hollers. "I hate this!" The President daughter begins to pull at her hair and then beautiful white dress. "I hate how perfect my dress is, I hate how perfect the music was, I hate how perfect the wedding was, I hate that you brought me white horses when it supposed to been him doing all this. I don't suppose to be in this carriage with you but with Brandon."