Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Two years. It has been two years since Amelia left. Aria was looking out the window watching the sun rise. She had to move back into her chambers because she couldn't handle staying in Amelia room. It was too hard and only brought her sorrow and pain. Aria was very surprise when she woke up to an empty bed. Annabelle was sleeping away and Aria at first thought Amelia had just woken up early.

However, Aria knew something was wrong when Helen walk into the room and explain that Amelia was gone. Aria had burst into tears and just couldn't believe that the vampire just up and left. Helen sat on the bed and pulled her into her arms. Aria cried into her neck and asked, "When will she come back."

Helen only gulped and said. "I don't know."

This only made Aria cry harder. She was finally happy. Why did Amelia have to leave her?

After Helen left to return home Aria knew she had to step up and be a mother to Annabelle. Although, that didn't stop the pain and wet tears at night. Every morning Aria would think she would wake up to a blonde with beautiful gold eyes but it never happened and Aria had finally moved out of Amelia chambers locking it.

Heather was a good friend of course. She was there to help in any type of way. Days quickly passed by that slowly turned into weeks and months. After six months Aria gave up and her sadness turn into anger. She knew then that she deeply hated Amelia guts.

She took care of Annabelle like she was her own and she cried when the little angel called her mommy for the first time. Aria took over Amelia position and went to school for V-medicine. Her new goal was to open up a clinic for sick vampires who couldn't afford anything. Helen didn't want her to go but she only argued back and Helen fully understood what Amelia meant about her stubbornness.

Helen order guards to tag along with her and a few months later she had her degree. Aria was excited. It was weird learning about vampires and also weird how quickly she graduated. Since vampires didn't normally get sick it wasn't much to learn meaning vampires didn't stay in college but a few months.

When Annabelle turned two Aria threw her a big party with a lot of balloons and a clown and invited anyone who wanted to attend. It was huge, Helen and Heather was there to support her. For the first time it dawn on Aria that Amelia may not be returning. At least not in her life time. That night she cried and Helen was there and Helen took care of her sexually. It was great more than great but it only proved how much she missed Amelia.

"Mommy."

Aria turns around and grins, "Yes baby."

"Can we go the park today?" Annabelle pouts.

"Yes after you finish your homework."

Belle pouts and then leaves out the room heading towards her studies.

Aria had hired Belle a few teachers to help her with her reading and math. Annabelle was different and Aria figured this out when the little girl turned two. She was more intelligent than other children and was doing work that was meant for kids in first grade. Aria knows when Belle turns five they will be moving back to the states and enroll Annabelle into school. Aria knew that Belle needed to interact with kids her age.

Aria heads downstairs and Heather smiles her way. "Hey."

"Hey Heather."

"So in a two days Belle will be turning three."

Aria grins, "She is getting so big. I got her the best surprise."

Heather leans forward curiously, "What?"