Chapter 18

Chapter 18

“I want my mommy!” Annabelle states again.

“Shut-up!” Adam screams. “Please take the bastard away!”

One of the larger men pulls the little girl away. Annabelle turns towards Adam before she is pulled away and smirks. “You may have killed my mom but my other mom will come and kill you.” Adam laughs. “I don’t think so little girl because you will tell me what you see. Take her away!” He orders.

<><> 

“She’s coming back…”

Amelia groans and covers her eyes as the light hit her.

“Amel-

The older vampire shuts her eyes and groans again. She had the worst headache and her body felt as if it was on fire. She didn’t understand why though because she was a vampire and a crowned vampire at that. What the hell happen to her? “Aria.” she mumbles. Where was her wife? Why she didn’t hear her voice.

“Let her rest.” Someone mumbles and Amelia finally shut her eyes.

<><> 

Amelia finally awakes the next morning. She tosses the covers off of her and then stands walking out the door naked. She stomps down the hall in her naked glory and the first thing she asks the people in the room. “Where is Aria!” Everyone gulps and the first person to run up on her is Vanessa. “Amelia I’m sorry-

Amelia uses all her strength and pushes the younger vampire across the room. “Where is she!” Amelia screams in panic. “Tell me now! Right fucking now!” Vanessa stands wiping the blood from her lips. She glances towards Helen who she believe could tell her the news better than she could. Helen chews on her bottom lip and tears begin to spill from her eyes again. “She didn’t wake up Amelia!” Helen explains. “I tried but it was too late.” The brunette wipes her eyes and steps towards Amelia. “We did all we could!”

Amelia slaps Helen across the face. “You should have saved her. Show me her?” Helen pupils dilate but she keeps her anger under control. “Follow me.”

Amelia doesn’t even notice when she is in the room where Aria is lying cold and dead. Amelia couldn’t believe it. It was impossible this was a bad dream and she was going to wake up with Aria in her arms. She had just got the human back and now she was gone because of her brother. Amelia walks over to the lifeless body and bends over kissing the human on the forehead. “I will get her back okay?” She pecks her on the lips one last time. “I love you Aria.”

With that Amelia turns around walking out the room. Helen nods towards the servants. They were going to bury her tonight. Helen follows behind Amelia and they head into the main room where they meet up with Vanessa. “I need location of my brother now!”

“We’re working on it!” Vanessa replies leaning over peering at the camera. Amelia turns towards Helen and then says, “She had bite marks on her?” Helen nods her head and then explains, “When we found you I immediately ran towards Aria. She had bleed out and you were knocked unconscious healing slowly. I bit her to bring her back but it was too late. I’m sorry Amelia.” Helen steps closer and then pulls the distress vampire into a hug. Amelia then breaks down. “I need her!” She cries. “I need her here and she is gone and it’s all my fault Helen. This is all my fault!”

“Shhh” Helen begins to run her fingers through the blonde hair. “I’m here. We’re all here sweetie!”

<><>