Chapter 15

Chapter 15

After a long night of talking Helen and Aria were finally back on the same page. Helen reassures Aria that she would get over her feelings she just needed space. Aria was okay with that she just didn't want Helen to leave.  Amelia notices her daughter power was getting stronger. She was now telling the weather and when a storm was near.

Amelia knew it was time to leave so they were now boarding a plane to America.

Heather was tagging along because Aria didn't want her there alone and knew she always wanted to visit the states. Heather was sitting up front with Helen and Vanessa was pissed that they were getting close. The stupid vampire still hasn't forgiven her for the bruise and that had happen three weeks ago. So Vanessa was sitting in the back with the talkative Annabelle. She would never admit it but the little three year old has grown on her.

"Aren't you excited to go the states?" Belle asks Vanessa.

"No." Vanessa plainly replies watching Helen and Heather talk. "I've been there before."

Annabelle eyes get wide and Vanessa groans because she knows this is when the girl is overly excited about something. "Tell me about the states." Annabelle screams getting everyone attention.

"It's beautiful." Vanessa starts and catches Heather eye that is now looking at her. "The buildings are tall and even though we nearly destroyed the humans they still have that famous statue. The stupid thing I wanted to destroy so badly still stands tall in New York. It means so much to the humans and reminds them of the old world."

"Wow." Annabelle grins. "Can we go please?"

"You got to ask your parents." Vanessa says hating she said all of that anyway. She catches Heather eye again and this makes her cock her head to the side. Heather turns around blushing. "Now go to sleep." Vanessa tells Annabelle who is yawning. She is not used to being up early in the morning.

In the back of the plane is where Aria and Amelia sat. They were still taking things slow. After the argument with Helen, Aria wanted to make sure her feelings for Amelia were real.

"It's been three whole years and you would think the bastard would ask how my life is going instead of asking did I fuck anything up." Aria says. "I hate my father." She continues.

Amelia puts her hand over Aria shoulder. "He can help us Aria."

"I know Amelia but...I just wished he cared." Aria begins to play with her fingers. Amelia kisses Aria forehead and pulls her closer. "I know sweetie. It's going to be fine." Aria hums in delight as she melts into Amelia. The blonde still smelled the same and she was still soft and so perfect. Aria closes her eyes and quickly falls asleep.

Amelia grins down at Aria happy that everything is starting to work out for the better. Not too long ago Amelia thought she had lost Aria forever. Amelia looks up and catches Helen eyes. The brunette vampire stares at Aria position and then turns her head. Amelia sighs. She and Helen really needed to talk. She noticed that Helen was dodging her and they needed to get everything off their chest.

<><> 

Hours later the plane finally landed and Annabelle couldn't stay still. Vanessa was annoyed as always but Belle didn't care. Once the doors open she grabs the feisty red head hand and walk with her.

Aria was directly behind them with Amelia on her side. The limo was out waiting for them and also the annoying media. Aria covers her face because she was not use to the flashing lights of a camera anymore.

Annabelle at front squeezes Vanessa hand tighter. She covers her face and before she knew it she was in Amelia arms. Vanessa hisses towards the annoying media making some of them jump back.