Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Amelia walks into the kitchen for breakfast and sees Heather and Aria talking away as always. It's been three months and Aria still hadn't forgiven her for the George situation. They talk but that's all and Amelia gave her the space she needed. She was a little jealous though. Aria and Heather was creating a good relationship but Amelia knew Aria wouldn't sleep with the vampire.

Heather stops talking as always when Amelia enters the kitchen. "Your Majesty." Heather says.

Aria pokes at her food. Amelia leans back in the seat and smirks. "Hello Heather how about the usual."

Heather smiles and then makes Amelia food quickly. She notices the awkwardness and it was making her feel uncomfortable.

Aria pushes her plate away and then stands, "Thanks again Heather you're the best."

Amelia watches Aria storm out the kitchen. She huffs in annoyance and then follows the human. "Aria." She calls.

Aria continues to walk but she knows she wasn't getting far. Two steps later the vampire was in front of her. Aria rolls her eyes and then turns around but Amelia shifts and again she was in front of the human.

Aria stomps her foot in annoyance and shouts, "What."

Amelia steps towards Aria and then says, "Come on. You're still mad at me?"

Aria rolls her eyes and mumbles, "I don't want to talk about it?"

Amelia grabs Aria hips and then buries her head into the human neck. Aria attempts to push her back but the vampire grip was tight.

Aria stops wiggling and then huffs, "What do you want?"

"I've missed you."

"Oh now that your whore is gone you have to settle for me." Aria snaps.

Amelia chews on her bottom lip and then steps back. She knew she was wrong for what she said a few months ago but she wish the human would see it from her point of view. She did not want to sleep with someone who regretted it afterwards.

"You know." Aria starts. "There are plenty maids around here who would love to get into bed with you. Maybe they will live up to your expectations."

"Aria I didn't mean..." Amelia tries to explain but the human shuts her up and snaps, "Save it. I could give a fuck about what you think about me in bed. Brandon loved it. George would have loved it. Maybe the problem is you."

"Me." Amelia mocks in laughter.

"Yes you Amelia." Aria sneers. She then tries to walk away but the vampire steps in front of her and asks, "Just tell me the truth?"

"Truth?" Aria is confused now. "What truth."

"That you liked it." The Queen eyebrow arches. "Just admit it." She smirks.

Aria opens her mouth but then closes it. She bites her lip and then turns her head to the side so she wouldn't get lost in the Queen golden orbs. Amelia backs Aria into the wall and places her two hands on the side of Aria face. She was about to lean in and kiss the human until one of the servants walk around the corner disturbing them.

Aria jumps and then quickly walks away.

Amelia sneers and asks the servant in anger, "What!"

"William is on the phone."