Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Staying in the states had been more interesting than Aria thought it was going to be. Everyone was mostly working and Amelia was spending more time with her daughter. They had visit every place she wanted to go and now Amelia was sitting in the bed with Aria wondering what she was going to do for her daughter birthday.

“Don’t over think it Amelia.” Aria states.

The blonde furrows her eyebrows in aggravation and sighs. “How can I not over think it Aria? Helen brought her the fair.”

“Because Helen spoils her rotten.”

“That supposed to be my job though.” Amelia states angrily. “I suppose to be the one who never says no and spoils her with everything she wants. Not Helen. This is so stupid.”

Aria comes over and places herself in Amelia lap. She begins to run her hands though her blonde curls and kisses the stressed mother forehead. Amelia hums in delight and pulls the human closer to her. She and Aria had been getting closer each day.

She runs her hands underneath the brunette shirt and begins to trail her fingers up to the human breast. Aria moans while closing her eyes. She had missed these hands so much. “Amelia.” She says.

“I want you so bad Aria.” Amelia whispers in the human ear while sucking on it.

Aria begins to rock her hips on the vampire lap. “Then why want you take me.” Aria states opening her eyes so she can look down at the vampire.

“I want it to be perfect.”

“Is this not perfect?” Aria asks furrowing her eyebrows confused. “We in this big bed and Annabelle is sound asleep in the other room.” Aria places kisses on the vampire neck. “No one is here to interrupt us.”

Amelia bites her lower lip as the human continues to whisper in her ear. Making her want her even more. “I can’t.” Amelia states. “I need you to love me Aria.”

Aria pulls back and looks into the sad golden eyes.

“I don’t want to have hate sex.” Amelia stands and turns around placing Aria on her back. She crawls over her, her hand trailing up the soft thighs. “I want to make love to you.” She pulls the gown up and kisses Aria on her hip bone. Aria moans and runs her hand though the blonde hair. She then begins to pull and this turns the vampire on.

Amelia places one final kiss on Aria forehead and then pulls back. “We should sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.”

Aria frowns, “You cannot expect me to sleep after that!”

Amelia smirks and turns the lights off. “I do.”

<><> 

Vanessa eyes go wide at what she reads in big print. She knew something was fishy with the cases she had looked over. It was no way the humans could know some of these things they knew unless they had someone helping them from the inside. She grabs the documents and rushes up stairs. She rushes pass all the humans in a speedy manner. She hisses towards them for being in her way and finally she makes it to the door.

She walks in without knocking and is not surprise to see the perfect family sitting on the bed watching some child TV show. Vanessa rolls her eyes and stands in front of the TV and says, “We need to talk.”

She watches the little child pout. “Vanessa you’re standing in front of the TV.”

“You shouldn’t be watching stuff like this anyways. It makes you stupid.” Vanessa retorts.